What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admirals are just a pebble in Zoro’s path to becoming WSS so are the Yonko because Mihawk is obviously stronger than Shanks. The manga tells us this. Mihawk is the only true challenge for Zoro. When he surpasses him, then Zoro will be top 1 in the verse.

A blade doesnt equal a sword you fool.
Stop making shit up.
Even when the concept of meitos was introduced it was shown there are other weapons as well.
Pls read one piece.
blade = the flat edge of a knife, saw, or other tool or weapon.

sword = bisento

you already have to know what the words mean in real life before you want to read OP or something else:shame::nicagesmile:

“Oyyyyy Vista, go handle him.”
- Marco
You're dodging my question. We got a chapter where 3 people failed to do something together, and somehow you've come to the conclusion that same arc portrayed one of those fighters as weaker than the other two. Explain your thought process.

You make fun of Mihawk for fighting Vista but at least Mihawk didn't allow Vista to touch him, can't say the same for Kizaru and Aokiji.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
blade = the flat edge of a knife, saw, or other tool or weapon.

sword = bisento

you already have to know what the words mean in real life before you want to read OP or something else:shame::nicagesmile:
Cope,manga shows even a spear when talking about meitos you got nothing but headcanon

No he doesn't you fucking window licking troll
He has a Supreme Grade blade
Not all blades are swords
All swords are blades
Wb doesn't have a sword
Dumbass
hahaha
you have to raise your IQ 30 points just to qualify as a fucking retard

your point : supreme blade user must be a master in using his weapon.
so roger is but whitebeard isnt ?
why ? bc he deosnt jave a "sword" he cant master his blade ? 1000logic
your father should've jerked you off in the toilet or your mother should've swallowed you that day

• Wbp: Marco- powerful but not officially the strongest subordinate. Oden and Vista exist.
  • Roger pirates: Rayleigh- Partner and equal to Roger. The Pirate King and Dark King.
  • Beast pirates: "Lord of the Flame", King- Strongest subordinate including yamato. A top tier, and fearsome combatant.
  • Bmp: Kata- strongest subordinate.
  • Blackbeard pirates: Shiryu- strongest official member probably comparable to kuzan. Probably still stronger than Blackbeard.
  • Rhp: Ben- Comparable to Shanks
  • Strawhats: Zoro - Strongest member including the captain, will be the strongest character to have existed in the OP verse.
  • Kid pirates: Killer- Partner and comparable if not stronger than Kid.
  • Heart pirates: Bepo- strongest subordinate, but i wouldn't mind law getting new recruits at least Stronger than base bepo 🗿
  • Revolutionaries: Sabo- strongest rev excluding functional Kuma and Dragon.
Thanks me later.:cheers:

Thought about it.
Zoro vs Mihawk best "timing" could really be IF Luffy's crew faces Shanks'.
It would either be the "average" Zoro vs Beckmann and Sanji vs Roux, or Oda could to the Zoro vs Mihawk and Sanji vs Beckmann route.
I find it could be quite interesting.

But I currently find more likely that BB is gonna kill Shanks. SH's vs RHP's have too many similar match ups as SH's vs BBP.
Usopp vs Yasopp and one arc later Usopp vs Yasopp again in the form of Van Augr? (or the other way around). Possible, but I find it unlikely.
But these could be different enough fights, depending on which fruits the BBP's have.
Sorry, warning that this is a longish post:

To be honest, I've never understood the fan acceptance that Blackbeard is going to fight and kill Shanks and Mihawk and Shanks' crew. There are a lot of painted red flags that point to Shanks being way more dangerous than he let's on, especially being Luffy's ultimate goal outside of PK:

- Luffy and Shanks' promise. I'm not even talking about the promise in Chapter 1. I'm talking about what that promise means now. When you see Luffy talk about surpassing Shanks, it's always on a violent manner. He talks about taking down all the Yonko. "As long as Shanks isn't first" he's stated. Conversely you have Shanks who just looks straight up menacing when he talks about Luffy, especially the last time we see him.

- Then you have the weird shit Shanks has been up to with the Gorosei. Without even touching on why that's just plainly fucking weird and VERY OOC for Shanks. Oda has made the reader likely believe that Shanks is talking about Blackbeard to the Gorosei. Except we know Shanks hates BB and yet Oda left it as a cliffhanger. It begs the question: was it really about Blackbeard?

- Shanks also has 10 individual Members currently. If you believe that Mihawk may ally with Shanks, that's 11, the same number as Luffy's if Yamato joins, and the same number as Blackbeard and his 10 titanic captains.

- The pure Yakuza references Shanks has (which I won't go into too much detail, there are way too many), including his bounty and his title (he does not go by Captain, he goes by "Kashira" or Boss. Shanks is never referred to as Captain in the manga).

Idk, I've always had the mindset that OP's relative climax would just be very ordered/neat or extremely chaotic.

Basically the neat version is that BB is the final obstacle before One Piece, but One Piece isn't the final goal of the series, taking down the WG seems to be. What they do with One Piece and the knowledge from Laugh Tale/Void Century is supposed to lead them to the climax/final arc. Shanks is the tail end of this war by some unknown motive.

Or, chaotically, I can see Akainu and Im going down first in a nasty war, then I can see a 1v1v1 between the Strawhats, Blackbeard and RHP's for some ultimate goal the series hasn't revealed yet. This doesn't have to happen cleanly. For example, Wano's war is a pretty solid example of "chaotic". Some fights are laid out for sure, but the way they go down and how has been very random the entire raid. Numbers fall randomly. The F6 fell over 10 chapters at different times. Jack fell in between with Peros. Then Hawkins. Now seemingly it will be Queen (or maybe not who knows). Ther are still more Numbers and Apoo. CP-0 is still a factor. It's just a lot.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I mean Enel and Rob Lucci are legends to the general public.

I can’t get Marco shouting “Ooooyyy Vista” out of my head because I think it’s funny how much it downplays Mihawk.
When oda talked about legends he mentioned 2 yonko and mihawk no admiral in sight dude.
Mihawk could fight vista without even looking at him.
Thats a legend meanwhile admirals needed jozu and marco to distracted.

You're dodging my question. We got a chapter where 3 people failed to do something together, and somehow you've come to the conclusion that same arc portrayed one of those fighters as weaker than the other two. Explain your thought process.

You make fun of Mihawk for fighting Vista but at least Mihawk didn't allow Vista to touch him, can't say the same for Kizaru and Aokiji.
Akainu got by Vista and Marco no problem. Mihawk had to use talk no jutsu on just Vista.

Mihawk vs Vista is actually the only top tier vs commander fight that is confirmed to have been happening offscreen. With every other top tier vs commander fight except, for all we know they had a long staring contest. There’s no indication that Marco and Kizaru had an extended engagement. There is for Mihawk and Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.