What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't think he's evil, that's the thing. I think he misunderstands Roger and Luffy's secret dream. I think that's the issue with a lot of people here when it comes to doubting it. It's not about a plot twisty, purely evil Shanks. It's just about Luffy and Shanks' goals not aligning, that's all.

I also disagree with the GoT comparison. Fighting Shanks has been heavily foreshadowed since PH. Luffy WANTS to fight him. Shanks very clearly does too. Funny thing is Whitebeards speech in Marineford before he died did a lot of damage to Blackbeard being the final "everything" in this series.

He basically outlines the final plotline, which aligns with Roger's own views on it after discovering One Piece.

- Said person will find One Piece and find out about the world. Whitebeard believes this is not Blackbeard. Roger did this part only.

- Said person will bear centuries of history and weight on their shoulders and challenge the world. Roger failed at this part because Shirahoshi wasn't born yet. It wasn't him either.

When you put two and two together, it very directly seems to imply that Blackbeard isn't the endgame here, just another major obstacle set up by the plot. Now for Shanks, that comes with a bit of faith on there being far more to his character than meets the eye. Him being a year older than the God Valley incident and Roger allegedly having him since he was a baby seems to imply....things, but we have to wait and see.

There's also the notion that Oda purposefully hid a deep conversation between Roger and Shanks, which caused Shanks to cry (Oden witnessed it). Why did he hide this? It adds to the mystery surrounding Shanks.
Luffy also said he wanted to fight Big Mom and beat her. Multiple times.
And she's more likely getting beaten by Kid and Law.
It happens. :P
The comparison was with Shanks being some "secret last boss". Not with the fact of Luffy simply fighting him.

Luffy also said he wanted to fight Big Mom and beat her. Multiple times.
And she's more likely getting beaten by Kid and Law.
It happens. :P
The comparison was with Shanks being some "secret last boss". Not with the fact of Luffy simply fighting him.
I think there is a much bigger difference between BM and Shanks lol. Luffy technically "beat" her by defeating two sweet commanders, stealing her Poneglyphs, destroying her castle and escaping. She's been very much a secondary problem and her relevance was done basically by the end of WCI. Oda is just tying her up properly.

Luffy meeting/facing Shanks is at the epicenter of this plot. It's been set up since Chapter 1. Shanks is a far more important character than BM.

Plus, I just don't see Blackbeard pulling an Akainu and killing Shanks just motivate the MC. It's a classic trope that Oda has used already for Akainu. Just my opinion on this

This option is non-existent....it is not as if Admirals personally went for his ass.....Mihawk going to impel down serves no purpose either....
I don't think Mihawk is going to Impel Down, I was just writing my post in the most fair way possible.

And why do you think no Admirals went after Mihawk? This entire Shichibukai drama started because of an Admiral Fujitora. Why wouldn't he participate in the shitstorm that he started?

Who are you?......where is the Kid stan I knew?
Just trying to let people know the grandmasters greatness because he has become the most underrated character in this manga lately :cheers:

Thats a member of the sanji fc the kidd stanning is a facade
Why do you have this conspiracy theory that I’m a Sanji stan in disguise? You’ve seen me argue with Sanji fans on this forum lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I think there is a much bigger difference between BM and Shanks lol. Luffy technically "beat" her by defeating two sweet commanders, stealing her Poneglyphs, destroying her castle and escaping. She's been very much a secondary problem and her relevance was done basically by the end of WCI. Oda is just tying her up properly.

Luffy meeting/facing Shanks is at the epicenter of this plot. It's been set up since Chapter 1. Shanks is a far more important character than BM.

Plus, I just don't see Blackbeard pulling an Akainu and killing Shanks just motivate the MC. It's a classic trope that Oda has used already for Akainu. Just my opinion on this
Problem is....if Oda separates the Shanks and BB conflicts, then it's pretty much set in stone that Oda won't finish One Piece. He either dies or lets someone takes over the drawing, etc and just works as a screenwriter.

Status
Not open for further replies.