What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No RH or YC1 or VC pushes their captains to extreme diff

Roger high diffs Ray due Ray being skilled.
WB upper-low diffs Marco due to regen

Kaido low diffs King coz he's agile with flight.
Linlin mid diffs Katakuri coz He's too fast, agile and skilled.

Shanks lower-high diffs Benn
Dragon upper-mid diffs Sabo
Teach upper-mid diffs Shiryu

Luffy upper-mid diffs Zoro currently
Kidd upper-mid diffs Killer
Law low-low diffs Bepo

More information, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

In Jump cover we can see Luffy, Yamato and Momonosuke (adult dragon form).

In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.
Just how high will zoro and bepo's ceiling go?!

You frequent that place a lot.
You were saying kidd was a luffy cheerleader a few chapters back on twitter too you dont fool me:gonope:
Nah only once tbh. Just to post that Reiju pic. And I was making a joke about the Kidd being a Luffy cheerleader thing. Wasn’t being serious at all.

Anyway, idk why you’re coming at me when all I’ve done this thread is complement Zoro. It’s weird :kaidowhat:

Problem is....if Oda separates the Shanks and BB conflicts, then it's pretty much set in stone that Oda won't finish One Piece. He either dies or lets someone takes over the drawing, etc and just works as a screenwriter.
Lol he's 46, don't worry so much.

Sure, I see the final "plot" taking as long as this last Yonko plot did, but it'll probably be far more focused imo. No more Doflamingo's or Caesar's or Katakuri's as main villains and characters, now you have your Vegapunk's, Dragon's, Akainu's etc all at the helm with the last 2 Yonko.

Basically post-Wano will probably start to set everything up ala Punk Hazard, but it will focus on those we know already in the series. Whether Vegapunk is next or Elbaf or whatever else, he'll still be building up to that final war in the end, just like how PH, DR, Zou, and WCI all built up to Wano.

Imo, either both Yonko are centric to the final war with Akainu/Im, etc. Or Blackbeard is the last fight (at Laugh Tale) before the final war, and Shanks is part of the Final War and post war (i.e. maybe something like God Valley).

Basically Oda needs to build up the final war for several arcs, get the final RP for Luffy, travel to x amount of islands before Laugh Tale, do Laugh Tale, then show us the real motivation behind the final conflict. We already know some portion of the final conflict must include Fishman Island, so likely Mariejois and New Marineford are going to be fronts in that War. Not only that but God Valley has been teased as something signficant that Oda hasn't revealed yet. There is still IS a lot to go, and it's the perfect way to set up the last 2 Yonko/Akainu/Im/Dragon/Vegapunk/Elbaf stuff.

I think Shiryu is just an exception.
Lafitte is the Chief of Staff from the BBP, which is a "second in command position". But it was always a given that Shiryu was/is the 2nd strongest on the crew. His hype was tied to Magellan, who, at the time, managed to blitzkrieg the shit out of the entire crew.
Prior to BB getting the Gura Gura no Mi, I would EASILY put Shiryu above even BB himself.
Nah yami teach beats pre ts Shiryu

I agree with your post.
This is about the second strongest fighters of each squad

Coz Shiryu isn't Chief of staff or RH , that's Lafitte
BM doesn't have any RH or VC rank coz that's her family. Katakuri is the pillar of the family that's all.
King was never said to be VC or RH in the manga, kaido has all 3 calamities as his most trusted fighters.

Who didn't know Shiryu > any bb pirate ?
This cover doesn't change what oda portrayed:
Marco >= Jozu
King >= Queen
Zoro >= Sanji

Only Katakuri, sabo, killer and Ray were clearly stated or shown above their crewmates.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lol he's 46, don't worry so much.

Sure, I see the final "plot" taking as long as this last Yonko plot did, but it'll probably be far more focused imo. No more Doflamingo's or Caesar's or Katakuri's as main villains and characters, now you have your Vegapunk's, Dragon's, Akainu's etc all at the helm with the last 2 Yonko.

Basically post-Wano will probably start to set everything up ala Punk Hazard, but it will focus on those we know already in the series. Whether Vegapunk is next or Elbaf or whatever else, he'll still be building up to that final war in the end, just like how PH, DR, Zou, and WCI all built up to Wano.

Imo, either both Yonko are centric to the final war with Akainu/Im, etc. Or Blackbeard is the last fight (at Laugh Tale) before the final war, and Shanks is part of the Final War and post war (i.e. maybe something like God Valley).

Basically Oda needs to build up the final war for several arcs, get the final RP for Luffy, travel to x amount of islands before Laugh Tale, do Laugh Tale, then show us the real motivation behind the final conflict. We already know some portion of the final conflict must include Fishman Island, so likely Mariejois and New Marineford are going to be fronts in that War. Not only that but God Valley has been teased as something signficant that Oda hasn't revealed yet. There is still IS a lot to go, and it's the perfect way to set up the last 2 Yonko/Akainu/Im/Dragon/Vegapunk/Elbaf stuff.
Dude. 46 is quite a lot for a mangaka.
Oda himself is already pretty fucked up physically. Dude barely sees his daughters, etc.
If he keeps this up, he is in danger of not even reaching 50 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.