What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get me one panel of her bruising off an attack on this level like nothing, then we can talk about how I was reading TwoPiece.
So. I told you to get me feats that she is under Kaido. We know Kaido is durable. This is not what i asked.
Also She stops Kong gun with her hand while laughing.

My net is almost over i will continue this argument 1 hour later

Lets postpone this match Roger and Conquistador. :milaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So. I told you to get me feats that she is under Kaido. We know Kaido is durable. This is not what i asked.
Also She stops Kong gun with her hand while laughing.

My net is almost over i will continue this argument 1 hour later

Lets postpone this match Roger and Conquistador. :milaugh:
You do realize Luffy is attacking Kaido with advCOA in the page I've posted and that Kong Gatling is far more powerful than Kong Gun, right? Kaido tanked it without even using COA defense, unlike BM who needed to reinforce her own defense with COA to withstand a single G4 move from WCI Luffy.

In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.

Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.

There goes down all that Burgess hype.

Cook canonically admitting that Zoro is stronger than him is priceless. :kobeha:

A pointless but amusing fandom rivalry that has lasted over 20 years is gonna be put to sleep by Oda via Cook himself in 1031. :denzimote:
To a nerfed Zoro to be precise because as much as Zoro could be cold he ain't gonna have 0 remorse while doing that.
Nerfed Zoro due to remorse of killing a friend can still kill ruthless Sanji :kata: :cheers::goyea::finally::queenhear::usoprice::fujilaugh::luuh::vistalaugh::ronalaugh::hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.