Current Events Question to ZKK faction: If Zoro beats King and then does ZKK, what will Luffy do aside from beating Kaidou?

If ZKK happens after Zoro beats King, does Luffy get a second feat as well?

• Yes

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 63.4%

• Total voters
why killing kaido become a small thing ?
dude was defeated before its not that rare and its very big feat but not impossible
but killing kaido is portrayed as impossible he was defeated 7 time was captured by emperors and marine was tortured and executed dozens of times even kaido cant kill himself
it don't work like if you defeat him then you can kill him if it was the case he would be killed before

i see a lot of zkk fans say luffy will defeat him then zoro will kill him defeating him wont make it that much easier other than him not moving it won't change why no one could kill him

certainly there are evidence for zkk and as far as i know it began with a magazine but lets be real its one piece oda won't kill main enemy of arks specially that kaido himself

i still hope that we get all shs vs kaido but its also isn't likely (i don't give a f about kaido if its all shs with kaido it will make it some what interesting for me)

im a zoro fan (also a sanji and luffy fan) but honestly im tierd of same formula again and again and again (in pre ts at least we got all shs vs oars (it ultimately become 1v1 between moria and luffy but honesttly moria him self wasn't big deal with out oars) or pacifista - shs being defeated in saboady or against kuzan) i hope we get some diffrent ending like all shs vs kaido - sns vs kaid - zkk - bkk - fkk - kkk or any other thing

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
why killing kaido become a small thing ?
dude was defeated before its not that rare and its very big feat but not impossible
but killing kaido is portrayed as impossible he was defeated 7 time was captured by emperors and marine was tortured and executed dozens of times even kaido cant kill himself
it don't work like if you defeat him then you can kill him if it was the case he would be killed before

i see a lot of zkk fans say luffy will defeat him then zoro will kill him defeating him wont make it that much easier other than him not moving it won't change why no one could kill him
Correct. I have already spread the gospel that the toughness of the scales doesnt depend on Kaido's stamina.
Toughness remains the same when he is at 0% and when he is at 100%. :cheers:

So, you are telling me that Luffy's punch with Yamato is what weakened Kaido? :milaugh:
Do me a favor and dont try to make me laugh with stuff like that.
Or that the reason why Kaido is weakened is skysplitter which did no damage to anyone.

You didnt read TB properly. Do me a favor and read it properly and see what Luffy did on his own, without any help and buffs from other people. And you will inevitably come to realization that he didnt do anything. Nobody needs to mention the tower, tower is what knocked Moriah out... 3k worlds cant do anything to a giant zombie? Just like everything else couldnt do anything?
I am trying to paint you surprised but I cant, you are just trolling and you are bad at it. :kriwhat:
Yeah Kaidou received no significant weakening aside from Luffy. Asura Zoro did damage him as the superior feat to Scabbards, but it didnt weaken him enough. 1010 CoC Coating Luffy also knock Kaidou down, which Zoro said himself that he can't - and proceed to instantly root for Luffy alongside Sanji after recognizing the PL difference - and Yamato said Luffy is the one weakening Kaidou, since Onigashima just crumbled from the time skysplitter Luffy vs Kaidou happened, not before.

3k world, Zoro's ultimate move didnt give anything significant to Oars, unlike shadow-nerfed island-breaking-punch-receiving exhausted Luffy' Jet Shell who gave Moria (someone many times stronger than Oars) negstomp damage. So there was no comparison in attack power if you look at TB, Luffy is clearly superior. Zoro on the other hand, can receive Luffy's pain and damage without falling down at the first time unlike Luffy, so pre-TS Zoro has superior pain tolerance/endurance compared to Luffy. See unlike you, i am not trying to be a troll. You are the one turning this into a trolling competition and PL debate at the same time lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah Kaidou received no significant weakening aside from Luffy.
See yourself out. Mosquito bites dont weaken anyone.
3k world, Zoro's ultimate move didnt give anything significant to Oars, unlike shadow-nerfed island-breaking-punch-receiving exhausted Luffy' Jet Shell who gave Moria (someone many times stronger than Oars) negstomp damage. So there was no comparison in attack power if you look at TB, Luffy is clearly superior. Zoro on the other hand, can receive Luffy's pain and damage without falling down at the first time unlike Luffy, so pre-TS Zoro has superior pain tolerance/endurance compared to Luffy. See unlike you, i am not trying to be a troll. You are the one turning this into a trolling competition and PL debate at the same time lol.
Once again, you have no clue what actually happened to Moriah. Luffy didnt do anything on his own in TB.
And just like in TB, Wano isnt kind to Luffy.

See yourself out. Mosquito bites dont weaken anyone.

Once again, you have no clue what actually happened to Moriah. Luffy didnt do anything on his own in TB.
And just like in TB, Wano isnt kind to Luffy.
Asura Zoro damaged an fragment of mosquito then, since it contributed nothing to Kaidou's weakening. In TB Luffy didnt do anything on his own, yet he can beat an island-level guy by himself, while Zoro did next to no damage on a guy tens of times weaker than the one Luffy beat, and just managed to get mercy from Moria's peers. Moria credited Luffy on his defeat, Moria's island-level punch didn't affect Luffy, so yeah attack power and durability-wise Luffy's too much for Zoro. I give Zoro the endurance feat since i'm not a troll but you should see yourself out instead.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Asura Zoro damaged an fragment of mosquito then, since it contributed nothing to Kaidou's weakening.
Why are you lying? You literally can see that Asura has weakened Kaido for the first time ever.

yet he can beat an island-level guy by himself
Except he didnt do that.

Moria's island-level punch didn't affect Luffy
Blunt damage not affecting Luffy? Are you surprised? Are you literally listing that as a feat for Luffy? You sound desperate.

As I said, dont expect anything for Luffy just because Oda is giving everything to Zoro in this arc.

Why are you lying? You literally can see that Asura has weakened Kaido for the first time ever.

Except he didnt do that.

Blunt damage not affecting Luffy? Are you surprised? Are you literally listing that as a feat for Luffy? You sound desperate.

As I said, dont expect anything for Luffy just because Oda is giving everything to Zoro in this arc.
By calculations Zoro probably removed around 25% HP off Kaido when we factor all his fights, and all it took was 1 attack.

Luffy defeating Kaido in a 1-on-1 will be proof that Luffy is finally ready to become the Pirate King.
Zoro killing Kaido post-awakening will be proof that Luffy's crew is worthy and dependable for the Pirate King.
How the fuck does that work? If Kaido can still fight after fighting Luffy while Luffy can't, then Kaido IS THE ONE WHO WON, simple as that

So what you're basically saying is that Luffy won't do shit and will need Zoro's help after defeating King to kill Kaido, and what an utter crock of retarded shit that is. Luffy is the man who will become the king of the pirates. But he still need to disgracefully defeat his end-goal enemies 2v1 so that Zorotards can jerk off over that chapter until they're depleted

What you're saying is so stupid it's on the same tier as saying that Sanji will help Zoro defeat Mihawk EoS
Post automatically merged:

The guys who could comprehend that Zoro would fight Kaido, cut Kaido and scar Kaido are mentally challenged and cant comprehend basic shit or the guys who thought none of it would happen?
He already did that, he doesn't need to do shit anymore because it's not his job as a subordinate as it's always been since the start of the series

Last edited:
Just because you cant comprehend basic shit, doesnt mean it wont happen. :cheers:
Enlighten me then. Because ever since the start of the series, it's always been Luffy vs the villain of the arc (Crocodile, Rob Lucci, Enel, Doflamingo, Bellamy, Ceaser, Arlong, Moria, even fucking Foxy) and Luffy ALWAYS defeated them on his own without ANY help. But somehow when it comes to one of the MOST IMPORTANT villains in Luffy's entire career, someone who's one of the few major steps when it comes to Luffy achieving his dream and becoming the pirate king in a 25 years long running series, Zoro will somehow join in with Luffy to 2v1 him and steal his win? Do you realize how utterly embarrassing and retarded that sounds?

As i said, it's as stupid as saying Sanji will join in with Zoro to defeat Mihawk, which is something you Zorotards would laugh your asses off if Sanjitards said that. But you ironically are saying the same retarded shit confidently without realizing how stupid you sound

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Enlighten me then. Because ever since the start of the series, it's always been Luffy vs the villain of the arc (Crocodile, Rob Lucci, Enel, Doflamingo, Bellamy, Ceaser, Arlong, Moria, even fucking Foxy) and Luffy ALWAYS defeated them on his own without ANY help. But somehow when it comes to one of the MOST IMPORTANT villains in Luffy's entire career, someone who's one of the few major steps when it comes to Luffy achieving his dream and becoming the pirate king in a 25 years long running series, Zoro will somehow join in with Luffy to 2v1 him and steal his win? Do you realize how utterly embarrassing and retarded that sounds?

As i said, it's as stupid as saying Sanji will join in with Zoro to defeat Mihawk, which is something you Zorotards would laugh your asses off if Sanjitards said that. But you ironically are saying the same retarded shit confidently without realizing how stupid you sound
You have been enlightened countless times before, you didnt get it then, you will not get it now either.
The very fact that you need me to enlighten you says enough, that you dont understand what Kaido is.
Kaido is not Luffy's goal, he is Zoro's goal. Zoro is after the world's strongest, not Luffy.

Luffy is just a stalling device until Zoro gets back to Kaido.
Luffy wants to find a treasure, that's what Luffy is after, not after being the strongest in the world.
Has Crocodile, Lucci, Enel, Doffy, Bellamy, Caesar, Arlong, Moria, Foxy have had their chest slashed open by Zoro?

Kaido is Hody Jones, Zoro's pray who got his chest slashed open but unlike Hody, Luffy cant keep him down.
That's why Zoro has to return and finish the job. Do you understand it now?
ZKK has to happen because there is no other solution.

You have been enlightened countless times before, you didnt get it then, you will not get it now either.
The very fact that you need me to enlighten you says enough, that you dont understand what Kaido is.
Kaido is not Luffy's goal, he is Zoro's goal. Zoro is after the world's strongest, not Luffy.

Luffy wants to find a treasure, that's what Luffy is after, not after being the strongest in the world.
Has Crocodile, Lucci, Enel, Doffy, Bellamy, Caesar, Arlong, Moria, Foxy have had their chest slashed open by Zoro?

Kaido is Hody Jones, Zoro's pray who got his chest slashed open but unlike Hody, Luffy cant keep him down.
Hody was such a blessed guy to be granted the Grandmaster's bless.

I won't even bother with you anymore since you're borderline schizophrenic with that level of delusion. But i will quote you on this, and when ZKK won't happen i will openly laugh at your tears and mock you for having said such utterly retarded shit due to your unhealthy obsession with a fictional character

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I won't even bother with you anymore since you're borderline schizophrenic with that level of delusion. But i will quote you on this, and when ZKK won't happen i will openly laugh at your tears and mock you for having said such utterly retarded shit due to your unhealthy obsession with a fictional character
Keep the same energy for when ZKK does happen. :goyea: