Current Events Question to ZKK faction: If Zoro beats King and then does ZKK, what will Luffy do aside from beating Kaidou?

If ZKK happens after Zoro beats King, does Luffy get a second feat as well?

• Yes

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 63.4%

• Total voters
H

Herrera95

Nah disagree here, before skysplitter Luffy nothing happened to Onigashima. Meaning even both Asura Zoro (managed to scar but failed to knock Kaidou down) and newbie no-touch AdvCoC Luffy (managed to knock Kaidou down but apparently(both in chapter 1010) were not significant enough. Kaidou vs skysplitter Luffy is the cause of Kaidou weakening significantly (Onigashima beginning to crumble), before that there's nothing that indicates it. When you reply with a pure argument like this, instead of some user that intends to troll, i can finally reply with my honest views. My intent is not a pure powerlevel thread tho, it's just to know the view of ZKK supporter towards Luffy's possible achievement in this arc.
Dude, I see your point. But how the hell skysplitter weakened Kaido if didn't hurt him?
And why everybody is crazy about skysplitting? I see no diference from what Kaido and Luffy did at chapter 1011. Or for me chapter 1011 was even greater feat since we only saw Roger and WB doing that.
Post automatically merged:

Well Zoro managed to probably remove something like 20 - 25 % HP off Kaido in one single Asura attack and he was nerfed.

Ryuma's AP was possibly even greater than Current Asura Zoro lol, that's how much he may have been broken.
I mean. If Zoro didn't wield Enma and had Shusui he would be much closer to Prime Ryuma than he was at rooftop.
And not only that but Kaido back then was weaker too.

Nope, Kaidou's weakening is solely by Luffy since Onigashima crumbling proved it. So yea i' happy since Luffy vs Kaidou are both in fresh condition. You directly opposed manga depiction so it's your pipedream that Kaidou is exhausted.

And what does this have to do with Thriller Bark lol, Luffy fought and beat Oars while enduring the shadow nerf the entire time while the damage from Zoro and others were negligible just look at that Sanzen Sekai doing nothing but scraping blood. Aside from Luffy, Chopper did the most but what Zoro contributed to beating Oars was next to nothing. Luffy beat Moria using Gigant Jet Shell two times, to both of which the Asgard Moria who has island-breaking punch can't even react or defend against lol. Compared to that, Zoro beat skull nerfed Ryuma whatever and capable of doing next to zero damage to a Shichibukai with similar level to Moria, the most Zoro could do was getting the mercy and endure the pain. So whatever imaginary parallel you imagined in Zoro enduring Luffy's pain, it has been fulfilled in Wano by Zoro "enduring" the wind for 1 sec and a half of annoyed Kaidou's Thunder Bagua, with an with immobilized broken bones as the result.
You do realize Luffy couldn't take that pain, he was about to be dealt a killing blow, zoro took that plus his.

atm it seems like King and Zoro are having a pretty hard fight against each other.. it depends on whether the drug outlasts Zoro vs King or not

Shusui > Kitchen Knife > Enma.
Yes, Zoro AP would be greater. Enma is a nerf. Big one.
exaggerate one

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
atm it seems like King and Zoro are having a pretty hard fight against each other.. it depends on whether the drug outlasts Zoro vs King or not

exaggerate one
Zoro should probably consider unleashing Asura not too late in the future if he wanna have a solid shot at ending things rather quickly. 🤔

Nope, Kaidou's weakening is solely by Luffy since Onigashima crumbling proved it. So yea i' happy since Luffy vs Kaidou are both in fresh condition. You directly opposed manga depiction so it's your pipedream that Kaidou is exhausted.

And what does this have to do with Thriller Bark lol, Luffy fought and beat Oars while enduring the shadow nerf the entire time while the damage from Zoro and others were negligible just look at that Sanzen Sekai doing nothing but scraping blood. Aside from Luffy, Chopper did the most but what Zoro contributed to beating Oars was next to nothing. Luffy beat Moria using Gigant Jet Shell two times, to both of which the Asgard Moria who has island-breaking punch can't even react or defend against lol. Compared to that, Zoro beat skull nerfed Ryuma whatever and capable of doing next to zero damage to a Shichibukai with similar level to Moria, the most Zoro could do was getting the mercy and endure the pain. So whatever imaginary parallel you imagined in Zoro enduring Luffy's pain, it has been fulfilled in Wano by Zoro "enduring" the wind for 1 sec and a half of annoyed Kaidou's Thunder Bagua, with an with immobilized broken bones as the result.
Lmao
Imagine comparin Prime Kuma to Moria
Prime Kuma is stronger than Doffy
While Moria is weaker than Jinbe

He literally isnt, Kaido is literally weakened by everything that happened before Luffy just returned.
I havent been opposing the manga, that's your job every single time and this time isnt any different.
All that happened before skysplitter which did no damage whatsoever to Kaido is an accumulation of damage that has weakened Kaido.
Manga itself literally says Kaido weakened while Luffy was eating Caribous food lol because all Luffy did after that was 1 hit together with Yamato and that certainly didnt weaken Kaido.

You should go and re-read Thriller Bark since you are making stuff up. Luffy didnt defeat Oars, he didnt defeat Moriah, he didnt defeat anyone in TB. Literally go back and see it yourself because you dont seem to care what I tell you. :yasu: But on the other hand, that's just you being you, coping when faced with facts... As for the rest of your fanfiction, why even bother? I hope I gave you the answer you looked for when you created this thread aka Luffy will not get anything, maybe not even defeating weakened Kaido. Simply Zoro's arc.
Yamato fought him and not considering him weakened in that state lol, so no sign of accumulation there. Yamato said Onigashima begins to crumble after skysplitter Luffy, repeat your denial all you want and you still cant erase that Yamato saying Kaidou weakened because of Luffy, Yamato saying Luffy is the only one capable of beating Kaidou, Zoro rooting for Luffy's win and not himself. I literally go back reading TB because of your fanfiction and surprise Moria credit all his defeat to Luffy and he didnt even mention the tower (the reason of Moria's defeat according to you) while Zoro's Ougi 3000 worlds can't even do some significance to someone million times weaker than someone Luffy negged with G2+G3.

Dude, I see your point. But how the hell skysplitter weakened Kaido if didn't hurt him?
And why everybody is crazy about skysplitting? I see no diference from what Kaido and Luffy did at chapter 1011. Or for me chapter 1011 was even greater feat since we only saw Roger and WB doing that.
Since Kaidou is weakened just against skysplitter Luffy, it means facing Luffy takes more toll on Kaidou's overall health (be it haki, attack power, endurance, stamina whatever) then the wound and scars etc. Since if we credit the scar from Zoro then we should credit every significant feat. Killer's penetration, Kaidou's scream from Kidd or receiving Law's rocks, etc. Yamato said it herself so it's a direct confirmation about the cause of Kaidou's weakening. Well imo certainly something Roger and WB did is worth some powerlevel portrayal compared to what everyone else in Wano are doing since they are PK and WSM.

You do realize Luffy couldn't take that pain, he was about to be dealt a killing blow, zoro took that plus his.
I agree with that, so Zoro endured Luffy's damage without collapsing. My view is always that pre-TS Zoro's endurance is higher than pre-TS Luffy, but still pre-TS Luffy is the one winning against a Shichibukai while being inferior in endurance. While pre-TS Zoro is unable to achieve a win against that level of opponent, but he has higher endurance. I always try to not discount Zoro's or Luffy's better points.

Lmao
Imagine comparin Prime Kuma to Moria
Prime Kuma is stronger than Doffy
While Moria is weaker than Jinbe
Okay. Since you assume without providing the argument, Asgard Moria much stronger than Oars, to whom Sanzen Sekai, Zoro's ultimate move other than Asura, did nothing.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
no sign of accumulation there
So, you are telling me that Luffy's punch with Yamato is what weakened Kaido? :milaugh:
Do me a favor and dont try to make me laugh with stuff like that.
Or that the reason why Kaido is weakened is skysplitter which did no damage to anyone.

You didnt read TB properly. Do me a favor and read it properly and see what Luffy did on his own, without any help and buffs from other people. And you will inevitably come to realization that he didnt do anything. Nobody needs to mention the tower, tower is what knocked Moriah out... 3k worlds cant do anything to a giant zombie? Just like everything else couldnt do anything?
I am trying to paint you surprised but I cant, you are just trolling and you are bad at it. :kriwhat:

And if ZKK does happen...
That'd be a good thing, because that means Oda is finally changing up his formula and shifting the goal line. Unfortunately Oda has spent 20+ years establishing his centralized themes, and has done absolutely nothing in terms of shifting into a new direction for his protagonists that would provide any kind of logical reasoning behind all of a sudden having one of his flagship characters decapitate another character in cold blood.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
i would accept am wrong as i always have
but i doubt i am.
That'd be a good thing, because that means Oda is finally changing up his formula and shifting the goal line. Unfortunately Oda has spent 20+ years establishing his centralized themes, and has done absolutely nothing in terms of shifting into a new direction for his protagonists that would provide any kind of logical reasoning behind all of a sudden having one of his flagship characters decapitate another character in cold blood.
Oda certainly is taking his sweet time to tell us who was right. Cant be too long now. :cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Odas been making swordsmen slay dragons before you were born