What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, thay only shows the natural talent of judge who gave that to sanji.
If anything zoro is the one with natural talent and training since he fights with his own power
natural yet he cant do shit without his power sword withs ome of them have haki boosting shit. dont forget zoro nearly died to nerf killer who only use hay scythe just because he didnt have shusui in him.

No, thay only shows the natural talent of judge who gave that to sanji.
If anything zoro is the one with natural talent and training since he fights with his own power
Out of 1,031 chapters, he went through 1,025 +/- without the "natural talent judge gave him" (i forgot which chapter it awakened). Like i said, he was born with it, he didn't choose to have this exoskeleton.

Sanji's past is still obscure IIRC. Perhaps Sora took the pills in order not to let Sanji become a Lunarian but then Judge got pissed and modified him next hmmmm. Perhaps Sanji's fire powers are indeed Lunarian based or else Queen happened to be wrong.
Yeah, i guess we have something to learn about his past still. Cuz i don't think Oda would put those lines (Sanji lunarian) there without a purpose

Out of 1,031 chapters, he went through 1,025 +/- without the "natural talent judge gave him" (i forgot which chapter it awakened). Like i said, he was born with it, he didn't choose to have this exoskeleton.
funny thats when it comes to PU its only sanji they have this problem, most characters have pu that didnt come by naturaly. thats not even an issue cause we know everyone can have DF but not anyone will improve it its still depend on the person how he'll use a certain power, Sanji Siblings also have those PU yet theyare not that succesfull they cant even overwhelemed a single YC. now that sanji have efficiency theyre bitching like shit.

@Kuro Ashi
:suresure:So much for the tRuSt & bRoThErHoOd

Anyways….
WHERE THE CLOWNS AT FROM YESTERDAY THAT BLAME POWERSCALERS FOR TURNING THAT bRoTheRhOoD mOmEnt INTO POWERSCALING???????

Zoro himself hype to slaughter gang shit Broken Leg Lanji
Zoro hyped more about this than King or even kaido, Sanji is truely his final boss before mihawk :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.