What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are basically saying Base Luffy attacks are stronger than gear 4 Luffy :goatasure:

Let's just agree to disagree
:hapnoel:.
Breh why are you strawmanning lol?

Awakening attacks need not be stronger than Non awakening attacks and there's numerous examples.

Katakuri - strongest move is non awakened Zangiri Mochi. Not awakened Power Mochi.
Doffy - strongest move is non awakened God Thread. Not awakened Flap Thread.

You see where I'm getting at?

Awakening attacks need not be stronger than Non awakening attacks and there's numerous examples.

Katakuri - strongest move is non awakened Zangiri Mochi. Not awakened Power Mochi.

Katakuri strongest attack demands him using awakening to propel himself fast as donut to perform diced mochi

God thread is combination of awakening flap thread and spiderweb

So in away they still use awakening in their final moves

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Katakuri strongest attack demands him using awakening to propel himself fast as donut to perform diced mochi

God thread is combination of awakening flap thread and spiderweb

So in away they still use awakening in their final moves
Doesnt Katakuri turn himself into a Donut? I dont see how thats awakening. It's like his usual self right?

God Thread maybe i gotta re read that part of DR.

The overall point still stands tho. Awakening attacks are not by default stronger than non Awakening attacks.

I would argue that the Mochi G3 Katakuri used to overpower Elephant Gun is stronger than Power Mochi which was matched by an Elephant Gun.

Paramecia awakenings bring in environmental control and versatility. Not necessarily stronger attacks by default. IMO.

I think it rather depends which awakening it is. Kata's and Doffy's mainly transmutate the surroundings and thus, their quantity of attacks increases a lot. But Law's awakening is clearly a more offence boost since he can basically dish out GK attacks if his shockwave is just his most basic one.

Btw, Doffy's God Thread is awakening. :)

Edit: You're right that awakened techniques are not stronger by default. Thus, it depends what kind of attack they use and what their awakening is.

Yesterday, I read a lot of replies discussing how Sanji doesn't know about the effects of the Mink's medicine, but does Zoro really know everything that is happening to Sanji? What will his response be? This chapter seems like a Zosan fanfic writer's wet dream.
Makes ya think doesn't it.. hopefully some good relationship growth or what i said earlier as for the shippers

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think it rather depends which awakening it is. Kata's and Doffy's mainly transmutate the surroundings and thus, their quantity of attacks increases a lot. But Law's awakening is clearly a more offence boost since he can basically dish out GK attacks if his shockwave is just his most basic one.

Btw, Doffy's God Thread is awakening. :)
Ok god thread is my mistake.

I dont necessarily think Law's anesthesia is as strong as GK tbf. It just did the same or slightly higher damage as what a non awakened Injection shot did to hybrid kaido. both were placed on the neck as well.

What law's awakening brings him is the ability to bypass any and all durability consistently tbf. The GK version of Laws awakening is gonna be even more potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.