What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it said that GK bypasses durability? Idts. It was said that it would destroy the internals of Doffy, but it is still a Energy Knife to be stabbed with.
Yep, it attacks the internals without leaving an external wound.

Maybe Dragon Kaido shrugged it off because his GK didnt bypass his scales ?
I dunno, after all, Kaido bleed from this attack. However, he called it a little trick - both GK and Killer's sonic blade attacks dealt insignificant damage which led me to the conclusion that it's simply not that effective and thus, Law possibly showing more potent techniques later on.
Now we know that Law has awakening, we just have to see more techniques to see whether Law's attack potency truly got a significant boost.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaido spit more blood from injection shot than Big Mom did for Law's awakened move
Counter shock did almost no damage to Big Mom whereas Kaido was spitting blood from injection shot
Yet Big Mom is nowhere as durable as Kaido
:gokulaugh:
And if you think his awakend move is far weaker than injection shot , just say so cuz I don't want waste my time arguing over it
You do realize that you're comparing directly stabbing someone's neck with attacking internals with shockwaves, do you?

All 3 power up for zoro in wano are weapon based so he only got stronger due to his tools not his actual body or haki

enma
Black blade
Nidai keitsu

wow
Luffy: devil fruit user
Sanji: modified from birth
Zoro: natural swordsman with neither of those powers, this is why even some Yamato fans feel the need to overhype Enma because he outshined her despite being mythical zoan df user :myman:

He was saying injection shot , Gamma knife > kroom + Anastasia + shock ville to say Kaido Dura >> Linlin Dura in order to wank Zoro and downplay Kid and Law
:cheers:
Not following the convo but tatsumaki all that shit that you wrote, there's a reason why Luffy and Zoro weren't allowed to hit BM, she can't heal like Kaido.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yep, it attacks the internals without leaving an external wound.
Thats the point.

Law says "This operation will destroy ur body from inside" and "There's no defense from inside your body" wrt doffy.

Does that mean it would get past the scales? It still is a knife right? The possibility im thinking about is if GK reaches the insides, the target is toast. But it needs to bypass the scales/durability for that. Some weird ability interaction like that.

Its either that or Kaido's recovery is miles over doffy's bcs he shrugged it off like its nothing. In that case ancient zoans have a good chance as well since their recovery rate is busted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.