What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think Sanji beats Queen next chapter?
Cliffhanger attacks never work, it's the 2nd chapter in a row that Oda does this.
Either the final fight starts in the next chapter or we see what happened and then move to a Zoro chapter and Lanji vs Queen will drag on for a little while more.

I dont necessarily think Law's anesthesia is as strong as GK tbf. It just did the same or slightly higher damage as what a non awakened Injection shot did to hybrid kaido. both were placed on the neck as well.
Well, it's difficult with GK since it was only effective to Doflamingo and despite Law not exactly knowing Dragon Kaido's anatomy, he guessed his heart's location at least which was a bit higher than Kaido's scar.

At the end, it allows Law to deal significant internal damage due to his awakening.

What law's awakening brings him is the ability to bypass any and all durability consistently tbf. The GK version of Laws awakening is gonna be even more potent.
I agree with this take. It also reminds me of Obito's tangible/intangible abilities which he pulled out.

Katakuri strongest attack demands him using awakening to propel himself fast as donut to perform diced mochi

God thread is combination of awakening flap thread and spiderweb

So in away they still use awakening in their final moves
He was saying injection shot , Gamma knife > kroom + Anastasia + shock ville to say Kaido Dura >> Linlin Dura in order to wank Zoro and downplay Kid and Law
:cheers:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Well, it's difficult with GK since it was only effective to Doflamingo and despite Law not exactly knowing Dragon Kaido's anatomy, he guessed his heart's location at least which was a bit higher than Kaido's scar.

At the end, it allows Law to deal significant internal damage due to his awakening
Was it said that GK bypasses durability? Idts. It was said that it would destroy the internals of Doffy, but it is still a Energy Knife to be stabbed with.

Maybe Dragon Kaido shrugged it off because his GK didnt bypass his scales ?

I agree with this take. It also reminds me of Obito's tangible/intangible abilities which he pulled out
Exactly. Which is why him using it here makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.