What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
G5 is foreshadowed for Luffy in sbs by Oda......Kid and Law had to awaken because they didn't have advanced versions of Haki....
and G5 might be connected to awakening that seems to be the route oda is going.
Seems like luffy will save onigashima by making it rubber too

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Momo is already doing it....and it is the only thing Momo can do/has to do.....Momo took this job....so, he will finish it....he stops Onigaishima....
momo is slowing it down and if it explodes it being rubber will also stop the explosion from destroying the capital since it would expand and then come back.
Luffy already got a bigger PU on advcoc which is something only the very strongest can do anyway, but awakening is something even the jailers at impel down are capable of

OP also said a lot of external personnel for ep 1000 is behind this, it's probably legit.
One one hand, kinda sad because the shock factor is gone.
But on the other hand, there's a lot of hype chapters incoming :finally::finally::finally:
They also posted the script up to 1045 but I have more issues with it, as it's only focused on the M3, there's other fights going on too, right?

Imagine thinking Lafitte was created to fight Nami or Brook, and not someone like Zoro or Sanji the Wings of the PK :suresure::suresure:

I wonder how much time people will take until they learn how Zoro and Sanji's opponents are portraited

Black blade is really underwhelming, he gets a harder blade.
Big deal.
Luffy got 2 hakis pus and probably gear 5 and awakening while sanji got like 10 PUs at once.
It is actually a great sign of Zoro reaching the top of the swordmens, everyone hyped so far the black swords. That is actually a big deal, Zoro get better controll and improve his swordmenship. My comment was overall to hype Zoro, not to compare him with Luffy and Sanji. But speaking of it, yeah the trio get finally the hype which they deserve.

I hope also that Zoro get CoC, same for Sanji. Seems like based how the arc go we have:

Luffy: Adv CoA/Adv CoC and Gear5
Zoro:Enma/Black blade and CoC controll
Sanji: Exekeleton/Lunaria dna and CoC controll

Black hardening + better CoC controll for Zoro would be incredible hype for him.

"In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew."

W-what? B-but where are Sanji and Scopper Gaban, why aren't they included here? They told me they where almost on par... the Wings and what not...

Oh, I got it! Oda finished the ink just when he was going to draw them too! R-right?? Simpji bros...

Status
Not open for further replies.