What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black blade is really underwhelming, he gets a harder blade.
Big deal.
Luffy got 2 hakis pus and probably gear 4 and awakening while sanji got like 10 PUs at once.
Don't diss black blade like that. The nature of black blade in general is unknown so black blade will probably allow for at least higher AP attacks. Who knows what other possibilities it holds.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Well King was Brandishing his swords too, he is a swordsman? WB was fighring with his swords too he is a swordsman?BM is always fighting with Napoleon she is a swordsman?
Bruh King is not the norm, he feels more likely like an exception. Law and Issho were officially recognized as swordsmen by Oda, Law I mean, and so the odds are Roger is likely a swordsman if we just take current data at disposal into account.

I think the leaks are legit. Henry Thurlow, an anime staffer, basically just said "people who are trusted with information should not leak them"

Seeing as most early leaks don't come from anywhere beyond the magazine...
So 1031-1034 are Sanji/Zoro fights potentially ( if he's talking about the 4 chapter leak and not early spoilers on general)? Depending on how many pages Sanji v. Queen is this chapter, it's not bad I guess.

Still having trouble with the timeline of it all. It would mean Zoro and Sanji only fought King and Queen for 15 minutes since 1022 lol. I guess we'll see next chapter if it's truly legit.

What if the cover confirms Luffy and Law are the next 2 Yonkos, since Killer was just in the background unlike Zoro and Bepo, rip Kid stans
Neither Law or Midd get to be more than what they currently are, they don't have the power, crew or territory, an Admiral pulls up on their ships or base and then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.