What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
With the raid suit destroyed
The only boost hes seem to show is the exoskeleton (which gives him the enhanced durability and regen)
He might get a physical strength boost too but it hasn't really been shown at least yet
Same with invisibility

When it comes to zoro enma so far has given him a better mastery of armament and higher ap
Tho i do think itll lead to more like him being able to blacken his blade. Whichll lead to likely even better defense and ap
How durable do you feel the Exoskeleton is on paper? 🤔

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
With the raid suit destroyed
The only boost hes seem to show is the exoskeleton (which gives him the enhanced durability and regen)
He might get a physical strength boost too but it hasn't really been shown at least yet
Same with invisibility

When it comes to zoro enma so far has given him a better mastery of armament and higher ap
Tho i do think itll lead to more like him being able to blacken his blade. Whichll lead to likely even better defense and ap
a black blade is something zoro already had in the beginning of wano are you saying that zoro on the rooftop was nerfed?

King disarming Zoro and breaking Sandai is the only way I see Sandai break. I mean Sandai has survived Hakai, would be weird if King just straight up breaks it from Zoro's hand :josad:
It may be a scene like Queens “I’ve killed many armament haki masters” but with Kings fire, “I’ve melted the swords for countless samurai in this country.”

Status
Not open for further replies.