What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad: Imagine getting Enma, training 2 weeks...
You Ryan's hype you to be top tier above Katakuri
Just to lose and break a a sword to someone with minimal individual hype and feats.

:milaugh: if zoro gets trashed...I don't wanna hear "zoro came out of TS stronger than Luffy "
"ENMA ZORO above FS luffy"
Nonsense again

Once again, Rootfop feats will be proven as fanservice.
More enma wank from oda = more reasons why Zoro is carried by it.

How durable do you feel the Exoskeleton is on paper? 🤔
I assume durability wise its just as good as the other vinsmoke but due to sanjis own toughness and strength beforehand it stacks on top of it making it seem alot better
a black blade is something zoro already had in the beginning of wano are you saying that zoro on the rooftop was nerfed?
No zoro now is stronger than ever him being able to blacken a blade just makes him stronger

For example
  • Him trading shusui for enma made him stronger and him being able to blacken his blade or even blades is just another amp
  • If zoro traded sandai for enma than that version of zoro would be stronger than the current him because hed have to boost from enma + 3 better blades than sandai

He wasn’t. People use the title of a drawing sent in from a reader and put in the Usopp gallery when they say it was “confirmed”
Post automatically merged:

Sanjis legs have a lot of strength. And the explosion seems like it’s destroyed.
It was titled by Oda and commented by him as well ...
:kaidowhat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I assume durability wise its just as good as the other vinsmoke but due to sanjis own toughness and strength beforehand it stacks on top of it making it seem alot better

No zoro now is stronger than ever him being able to blacken a blade just makes him stronger

For example
  • Him trading shusui for enma made him stronger and him being able to blacken his blade or even blades is just another amp
  • If zoro traded sandai for enma than that version of zoro would be stronger than the current him because hed have to boost from enma + 3 better blades than sandai
except sandai is of a lower grade than enma, but shusui is not only of the same grade but it is also a black blade already.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

For example
I would suggest enduring a non coated casual slash from Queen is not much of a feat unless Sanji can also coat his body.

Overall if Sanji can also coat I would place his durability rather close to King's at least by performing a few calculations.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes which is why if he gave up sandai instead hed be stronger than he currently is

The boost gets from mastering enma > how strong he was before even with shusui
so he was nerfed since he didn't give up sandai he gave up shusui which is of the same grade as enma but with all the benefits of a black blade

Status
Not open for further replies.