What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so he was nerfed since he didn't give up sandai he gave up shusui which is of the same grade as enma but with all the benefits of a black blade
??
There is no nerf cause zoro himself has only gotten stronger not weaker

Zoro with wado enma and shusui > zoro with enma wado and sandai > zoro with shusui wada and sandai

Scars kaido coc
Hakai
Big mom scared of his attacks:kata:
Fights the dude who beat marco and bm postponed against marco
So fuck off buffoon
Scaring Kaido was good although nothing in comparison to Oden’s scar.
Hakai only 1 or 2 seconds.
BM noted Zoro’s sword Enma is not ordinary big difference to what you claim. King “defeated” Marco with the help of Queen.
So in the end it doesn’t change Zoro’s solo fight of this arc is a YC (a tired one at that).

Remember zoro is doing this all on medicine.

Sanji has not proven anywhere near useful this arc.

Zoro got the vaccine, saved Luffy from being eaten, blocked hakai, scarred Kaido. All while Sanji was being useless

The next color spread is zoro getting stabbed by buggy :crazwhat:
In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.
Your way of coping with the bombs dropped this chapter i guess read that out to me loudly please :cheers:

Except Zoro has asura. That puts him above Sanji by a huge margin
When did I even bring Sanji into this? Why did you have to bring him were you threatened by him cuz he got a PU!! Either way asura is not DJ nor G2/G4 it’s a set of attacks which after it’s preformed Zoro goes back to normal. Not to mention it’s his ultimate big card he has nothing better.

Status
Not open for further replies.