What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.
Your way of coping with the bombs dropped this chapter i guess read that out to me loudly please :cheers:
Sanji is no 1 tho:cheers:

Scaring Kaido was good although nothing in comparison to Oden’s scar.
Hakai only 1 or 2 seconds.
BM noted Zoro’s sword Enma is not ordinary big difference to what you claim. King “defeated” Marco with the help of Queen.
So in the end it doesn’t change Zoro’s solo fight of this arc is a YC (a tired one at that).
a yc1 that beat marco :saden:
means king is that guy if he pushes zoro
so yeah king shits on queen
zoro on lanji
simple
1+1=2

downplay all u want
latakuri marco cant even scratch kaido s balls :virusprot:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's not "sexual assault" or "rape".

Heck, Sanji did nothing as bad as Nami trying to seduce a child when she found out he's rich. but no one talks about that ever in such terms :seriously:
Sorry man.
Dont know how the law works in your country.
But in ours, it is.
The problem really is that, for a lot of mangakas, it isnt a big deal at all.
That Meliodas from Nanatsu Taizai molests the girl from the get go of the story and they end up married.
That black hole monk from Inuyasha was also a perv. Married the girl. Etc.
Oda does not portray this behavior as "bad". But as "funny".
This is not exclusive to mangakas, though. Treating sexual assault as "comedy" is something present on western media as well.
There's a video called "The adorkable mysoginist" on YouTube that I suggest checking out. It talks about how fiction uses this archetype.
I love Sanji. But I'm not blind to the problems of the character itself.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sorry man.
Dont know how the law works in your country.
But in ours, it is.
The problem really is that, for a lot of mangakas, it isnt a big deal at all.
That Meliodas from Nanatsu Taizai molests the girl from the get go of the story and they end up married.
That black hole monk from Inuyasha was also a perv. Married the girl. Etc.
Oda does not portray this behavior as "bad". But as "funny".
This is not exclusive to mangakas, though. Treating sexual assault as "comedy" is something present on western media as well.
There's a video called "The adorkable mysoginist" on YouTube that I suggest checking out. It talks about how fiction uses this archetype.
I love Sanji. But I'm not blind to the problems of the character itself.
seems like it wasn't coc :josad:

In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.
Q: How much damage did Big Mom take? Also, with regards to awakening, is the bit we got from the initial spoilers all we got?
A: Law asks Kidd about his awakening but from some reason Kidd refuse to divulge details about his awakening & the scene ends there
Apparently Linlin hasn’t taken the amount of damage she just took from Kidd & Law in years
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Zoro sliced King's chest with a shitty move which is stronger than the strongest move Lanji has, if all you do is post meme edits and manipulated panels to make Lanjino look important you're going to get trolled everytime.:josad:

Zoro used two strong moves, and only managed to break King's mask, Sanji's First kick broke Queen's mechanical fangs and knocked out Perospero.

The same move who Zoro used against Killer, and Zoro acknowledged Killer as a strong foe, and blaimed himself for get stabbed. King didn't even cared for the same move but an even stronger version.

There is nothing about manipulation here, just straight up facts.
Now you can cope:finally:

Why do Sanji haters have the IQ of a small pea? Getting pressed about a drawing, just go and suck a sword irl.
Hating on Sanji? Zoro has clearly been portrayed to be above Sanji since the beginning of the series. I'm not hating on Sanji for pointing that out. Sanji stans seem to believe Zoro and Sanji are on the same level, but they're not. No need to keep perpetuating a false reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.