What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
99% of Sanji's problematic behaviour is

and not

if you want to get into voyeurism, then Sanji's pretty much only seen Nami naked, and if we are to get technical about it, Nami always made him pay for the "service" afterwards.

We can acknowledge the negative aspects of Sanji's behavior and not condone it, and also not trivialize "rape" at the same time by making these jumps to the highest degrees.

Sanji's behaviour is definitely undesirable and not acceptable but when people spam that he's a rapist
Did you forget Punk Hazard.
He intentionally assaulted Nami's body, man.
Consider that the "body swap" is what prevents Nami to be able to resist. She can't go bashing his skull because its her body. She's basically a hostage at that situation.
Punk Hazard is an abomination on this story.
There's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE<<<<<<<<<<<<< scene that I find funny, but one little funny scene in the midst of all that horror does not compensate it AT ALL.
It was garbage and I won't defend it one bit.
I'm willing to accept that the bath house scene was just a throwback to the Thriller Bark joke. As long as we don't get that shit again, I'm fine with it.
But fuck Punk Hazard.
The lowest point of Sanji's character by far. Don't give two fucks about the "he told Jinbe to kill himself". But Punk Hazard?
Nope. That's sexual ASSAULT. Not funny. Not excusable.

And I say this, even though one of my favorite mangas of all time is Grand Blue, which is a big "pervert gag" manga. But man, that shit cracks me up because the author at least makes sure the content doesn't have any kind of "malice".
Oda sucks at it.
Aside from the bath house, so far Sanji's fine in Wano. And I hope it keeps like this.
Punk Hazard Sanji never again.
The only thing I "defend" him, is against the "pedophile" shit. That's retarded beyond measure.

Obviously he cared, but when he thought Sanji's action were putting the crew in danger, they were better off without him, thats why he asked Luffy to don't go after him. For Zoro, Luffy's dream and crew's safety is more important.
Zoro acknowledges Sanji's efforts and capabilities by a lot on whatever Sanji does, thats the deal here. But Zoro barely knew what was happening when he gave his opinion about Sanji, even Luffy says "You're worried about Sanji, aren't you?" right when Luffy sees that Zoro was hearing the whole conversation involving Sanji during Zou, obviously he won't just admit he cares about Sanji right in front of everyone, Sanji sees Zoro and treats Zoro in the same way, there is a rivalry behaviour between them. Thats why he tried to sacrifice himself for Luffy and Zoro, and mentioned that Zoro had a great ambition to fullfil

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If King forces Zoro to powerup for him to win (maybe even via black blade), how freaking strong is this dude? @ConquistadoR
I already think he's as strong as Marco and over Katakuri bro.

His AP and raw strength is highly underrated. Not every commander will casually blitz, overpower Enma Zoro's named attack and send Zoro flying from the live floor to the edge of Onigashima. For context, thats a similar distance to what G4 sent Doffy flying and Doffy just blocked the Kong Gun, he didn't counter it with a named attack.

This is just icing on the cake bro. He's the strongest out of this three and only inferior to Beckman and Prime Shiryu.

I already think he's as strong as Marco and over Katakuri bro.

His AP and raw strength is highly underrated. Not every commander will casually blitz, overpower Zoro's named attack and send Zoro flying from the live floor to the edge of Onigashima. For context, thats a similar distance to what G4 sent Doffy flying and Doffy just blocked the Kong Gun, he didn't counter it with a named attack.

This is just icing on the cake bro. He's the strongest out of this three and only inferior to Beckman and Prime Shiryu.
King finally getting the respect he deserves after months of getting slandered:steef:

Obviously he cared, but when he thought Sanji's action were putting the crew in danger, they were better off without him, thats why he asked Luffy to don't go after him. For Zoro, Luffy's dream and crew's safety is more important.
That's not how things played out. Zoro originally blamed Sanji because they now had to deal with 2 Yonko instead of one. But that was before he found out the real reason Sanji did what he did. He never blamed Sanji after learning the truth.

Zoro acknowledges Sanji's efforts and capabilities by a lot on whatever Sanji does, thats the deal here. But Zoro barely knew what was happening when he gave his opinion about Sanji, even Luffy says "You're worried about Sanji, aren't you?" right when Luffy sees that Zoro was hearing the whole conversation involving Sanji during Zou, obviously he won't just admit he cares about Sanji right in front of everyone, Sanji sees Zoro and treats Zoro in the same way, there is a rivalry behaviour between them. Thats why he tried to sacrifice himself for Luffy and Zoro, and mentioned that Zoro had a great ambition to fullfil
I am not discounting any of that, Zoro cares about Sanji and vice versa, this is not news. This is same for the whole crew.
When they got to know that Sanji might be in danger as he is involved with another Yonko, Zoro clearly berated Sanji for creating more trouble for the crew by involving Big Mom and even asked Luffy to not get him back. Zoro's priorities as right hand man are clear and he was correct on his own, He'd rather have whole crew safe than a single person.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That's not how things played out. Zoro originally blamed Sanji because they now had to deal with 2 Yonko instead of one. But that was before he found out the real reason Sanji did what he did. He never blamed Sanji after learning the truth.
People often complain that "if Zoro was in WCI, he would never let Sanji do that to Luffy".
When the reality is:
If he was there, Luffy was gonna tell him to stand back, and he would. He wouldn't hold anything against Sanji after, and the fanbase would be hella pissed about it. So Oda decided that it was for the best that Zoro wasn't there.
It's true.
My cousin that works at Disney got access to an Oda's interview that was never published and he said that.

I am not discounting any of that, Zoro cares about Sanji and vice versa, this is not news. This is same for the whole crew.
When they got to know that Sanji might be in danger as he is involved with another Yonko, Zoro clearly berated Sanji for creating more trouble for the crew by involving Big Mom and even asked Luffy to not get him back. Zoro's priorities as right hand man are clear and he was correct on his own, He'd rather have whole crew safe than a single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.