What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not discounting any of that, Zoro cares about Sanji and vice versa, this is not news. This is same for the whole crew.
When they got to know that Sanji might be in danger as he is involved with another Yonko, Zoro clearly berated Sanji for creating more trouble for the crew by involving Big Mom and even asked Luffy to not get him back. Zoro's priorities as right hand man are clear and he was correct on his own, He'd rather have whole crew safe than a single person.
Yeah, but i said that, Sanji's behaviour would probably be the same. Zoro just gave a completely one sided opinion without knowing nothing about the whole situation

Obviously you and all Sanji haters would slander Sanji for "not caring about nakama Zoro".

By the end Luffy was the one who said he can't never be the Pirate King without Sanji on his side

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Yes, he cared so little about Sanji's fate that he spied on the convo between Luffy and Pekoms to the point of Luffy noticing he was worried about Sanji. But yes, Luffy is just wrong because Zoro is too cool and badass to be worried about this Lanjitard wealking.

You guys gotta keep in mind that the story is written by Oda, not by Zoro or Sanji fans hating the other character. So you're just projecting your own desires onto the manga to the point of twisting objective facts.
Not really when Zoro smiles at the thought of killing Sanji lmao

I'm actually loving the development of Sanji vs Queen. Sanji refusing to continue using the suit in the fear of becoming like his brothers and showing his resolve to keep his emotions by telling Zoro to kill him if he loses them (Zoro's too much, saying he's looking forward to it, these are the interactions I read to One Piece for) is great. We actually have Sanji choosing to full-on get rid of that power-up after being confronted with the possibility of doing what's against his code (though he still keeps the power-up he has no choice in). This is what I want from Sanji and I'm glad Oda went this route of Sanji making the choice of either maintaining his values at the expense of strength or losing what's valuable to him while making his battle easier (Sanji's choice also means Sanji will win his arc fight without the suit). I'm looking forward to the chapter (though I doubt Sanji actually harmed the girl if it's being kept ambiguous and Sanji doesn't even remember. Oda usually keeps Sanji's mistakes from having these kinda consequences if I'm being honest though perhaps that would be more interesting).

Which doesn't nullify the fact he had to fight both King and Queen at the time before that, which took a lot of energy from him. That's why Oda took the time to draw a panel with Marco explaining that to us.
Here’s every panel of Marco vs King after Queen stops focusing on him:

So even when Queen wasn’t helping him King had a gifter squad backing him up.

Not to mention that Marco was already running on empty and his entire power depends of stamina.
If you also just look at the actual panels of the “1v1”, there was no point where Marco was actually dealing with King 1v1. The anime will clear this up for sure tho.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Which doesn't nullify the fact he had to fight both King and Queen at the time before that, which took a lot of energy from him. That's why Oda took the time to draw a panel with Marco explaining that to us.
That's basically Oda taking the time to tell us that Marco getting beaten that badly with no significant damage on King's side like that isn't his fault.

They're still very close in strength imo.

Here’s every panel of Marco vs King after Queen stops focusing on him:

So even when Queen wasn’t helping him King had a gifter squad backing him up.

Not to mention that Marco was already running on empty and his entire power depends of stamina.
What does any of that have to do with my point?
Marco was fighting King when Queen was fighting Chopper... afterwards Queen fought Sanji. Monster point lasts 30 minutes

Yeah, but i said that, Sanji's behaviour would probably be the same. Zoro just gave a completely one sided opinion without knowing nothing about the whole situation

Obviously you and all Sanji haters would slander Sanji for "not caring about nakama Zoro".

By the end Luffy was the one who said he can't never be the Pirate King without Sanji on his side
Straw hats barely escaped WCI, it was Luffy's luck that saved them and Luffy's not the kind of the guy to save a single nakama behind. But was Zoro was right on his own, and Big Mom also went to Wano, now they are fighting two yonkos, Luffy has been Ko'd 3 times, Zoro was destroyed by hakai.

Did you forget Punk Hazard.
He intentionally assaulted Nami's body, man.
Consider that the "body swap" is what prevents Nami to be able to resist. She can't go bashing his skull because its her body. She's basically a hostage at that situation.
Punk Hazard is an abomination on this story.
There's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE<<<<<<<<<<<<< scene that I find funny, but one little funny scene in the midst of all that horror does not compensate it AT ALL.
It was garbage and I won't defend it one bit.
I'm willing to accept that the bath house scene was just a throwback to the Thriller Bark joke. As long as we don't get that shit again, I'm fine with it.
But fuck Punk Hazard.
The lowest point of Sanji's character by far. Don't give two fucks about the "he told Jinbe to kill himself". But Punk Hazard?
Nope. That's sexual ASSAULT. Not funny. Not excusable.

And I say this, even though one of my favorite mangas of all time is Grand Blue, which is a big "pervert gag" manga. But man, that shit cracks me up because the author at least makes sure the content doesn't have any kind of "malice".
Oda sucks at it.
Aside from the bath house, so far Sanji's fine in Wano. And I hope it keeps like this.
Punk Hazard Sanji never again.
The only thing I "defend" him, is against the "pedophile" shit. That's retarded beyond measure.

But it's not really Sanji taking Nami's body hostage, is it. There are clear differences since it's a scenario that you can't replicate 1 to 1 in real life.

Oda crosses lines here because he does not see this as the same thing as Sanji imposing himself on Nami when they both are in their own bodies. And i'm not saying that he is right to cross these lines, but he is right in the fact that it's something different with entirely different risks and "benefits".

Like arguably if Sanji died in Nami's body because he's more vulnerable in that state, Nami could get to live on in Sanji's body. It's a scenario that doesn't have real equivalency outside of fiction.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If you also just look at the actual panels of the “1v1”, there was no point where Marco was actually dealing with King 1v1. The anime will clear this up for sure tho.
Just like how Sakazuki never dealt 1v1 with Whitebeard in Marineford.

Sakazuki and King both dont give a shit about morals and honour in the battlefield. They use everything they have to win. If that shouldnt be used against Sakazuki's overall powerlevel, it shouldnt be used against King's as well.

Those leaks are confirmed fake by red0n. Sandai ain't breaking and Zoro will beat King using CoC coating.
How would he even know that, he only gets 1 chap per leak :luffylaugh:
Redon is doing an amazing job but sometimes he too fucks up and he should own his mistakes instead of coming up with nonsense explanations. Seriously, there's no way he has acces to the entire script. His claims are baseless.

What does that have to do with my point. King fought Marco alone for close to an hour if not more.
Keep coping..King is clearly above YC1..he beat tired Marco in base

Straw hats barely escaped WCI, it was Luffy's luck that saved them and Luffy's not the kind of the guy to save a single nakama behind. But was Zoro was right on his own, and Big Mom also went to Wano, now they are fighting two yonkos, Luffy has been Ko'd 3 times, Zoro was destroyed by hakai.
Sadly or not, Zoro isn't the Captain for a good reason, don't you think?

Depending on Zoro, Sanji would be dead, Nami would be dead and Robin would be forgotten.

One of the main reasons the Strawhats escaped WCI was Germa's assistance, and thats thanks to Sanji, and many other things such as the cake that stalled Big Mom when no one else would do and many other stuff

I already think he's as strong as Marco and over Katakuri bro.

His AP and raw strength is highly underrated. Not every commander will casually blitz, overpower Enma Zoro's named attack and send Zoro flying from the live floor to the edge of Onigashima.
He was also pretty much fine after the Marco fight, took an Onigiri from a stronger Zoro than the one who knocked out Killer just as the starter of the fight lol. This guy is an absolute monster.

Sadly or not, Zoro isn't the Captain for a good reason, don't you think?

Depending on Zoro, Sanji would be dead, Nami would be dead and Robin would be forgotten.

One of the main reasons the Strawhats escaped WCI was Germa's assistance, and thats thanks to Sanji, and many other things such as the cake that stalled Big Mom when no one else would do and many other stuff
Zoro has been clutch most of the time, he has been the one to set Luffy straight. Sanji was the reason they were in that mess, the least he could do is to help them escape after kicking the hell out of Luffy.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He was also pretty much fine after the Marco fight, took an Onigiri from a stronger Zoro than the one who knocked out Killer just as the starter of the fight lol. This guy is an absolute monster.
The Ancient Zoan recovery is broken lol.

Plus I think his raw strength and durability has to do with his race. We know race affects abilities as shown when Fishmen are 10x strong as an avg human etc.

Lunarians are the race that WB hypes as "gods". No wonder King is that powerful lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.