What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
*Sanjino going on a rampage"

Zoro: Bro wake up

*Sanjino stops*

Zoro: Bro?

Sanjino: Bro I'm awake

*Bros hug*

Sounds like them nasty wattpad fanfics :whitepress:
Zoro: I'm gonna stop you to save the world, bro
Sanji: Then try to stop me, bro.
Zoro: *doesn't do anything*
Sanji: why are you not fighting back?
Zoro: because you're my world bro.
Sanji: bro...*snaps back into reality* *mom's spagetthi*

Last edited:
I forgot Usopp wouldn't be a nakama depending on Zoro too

Thankfully Sanji was there to remember that he is also important

Zoro is a great Luffy wanker, thats for sure. Sanji has the same opinions, but he isn't as stubborn as Zoro, Zoro is too one sided, and more tactical, he doesn't work as a good leader

Not surprisingly Sanji and Luffy led much more people than Zoro throughout the whole manga because of their charisma
Lmao, Zoro clearly set the things straight and Luffy agreed with him, Usopp disrespected Luffy, and Luffy was too soft and acting more as a friend instead of Leader. its not like Zoro didn't want Usopp back, he just wanted an honest apology and not acting like what he did was right. Zoro was by Luffy's side the whole time in Usopp vs Luffy, asked everyone to clear the ship and formed a plan of action with Luffy and Nami to get Robin back. On the other hand Sanji is emotional fool in few occasions, him kicking Luffy in water 7, going alone after cp9 without knowing how dangerous they were.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes, I have them at close in strength with Marco being a tad stronger, considering how well he was able to perform in the beginning against both King and Queen at the same time. And Zoro will surpass both once he takes down King.
Thats fair.

I just think there's a solid case for King being the strongest of the YC1s we've seen so far but I'll wait until he gets more feats. If the leaks are true and he's breaking the Sandai, then a lot of people are gonna track back on their opinions on King anyway xD.

might as well change Luffy's name to Monkey D clown if this happens, because thats how he's gonna look like after barely defeating Kaido after all these loud declarations. More like Zoro and Sanji piece.
yeah, if Luffy still can't beat kaido, then wouldn't it mean that kaido was right about him all along?

I'll admit, that scene sounds really awesome. But Luffy needs to beat kaido 1v1.

The thing about the Marco vs King is that after the bout where Marco had to exhaust himself fighting both King and Queen(while wasting stamina protecting people with his blue flames), the outcome was off-paneled, so now we have people who have to imagine how it went down to support headcanon(King had help? Was he alone? Was King in base? Was he in hybrid?), with Oda most likely doing that not to spoil the Zoro vs King battle

But judging by the overall portrayal, they are most likely around the same strength overall
What do you think Kaido and Big Mom's durability Which one more durable and Gap between them? And which does move more damage Law's awakening move , injection shot (made Kaido spit more blood than Big Mom) and Gamma knife
You are like the least biased person Over here so just want to know your opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.