What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
What do you think Kaido and Big Mom's durability Which one more durable and Gap between them? And which does move more damage Law's awakening move , injection shot (made Kaido spit more blood than Big Mom) and Gamma knife
You are like the least biased person Over here so just want to know your opinion :)
Both have great durability hype, but Kaido's hype in his introduction was better. Feat wise however they are close. Like you said, Kaido was injured by Law's injection shot, but Kaido implied it happened due to the nature of Law's attack countering his external dragon scales durability. Gamma knife which is a more lethal attack barely affected him in dragon form, suggesting that an attack that can't bypass his scales can't affect him

On the other hand, BM's durability hype was resolving around the fact that not many weapons could hurt her due her iron balloon skin, but it implied as well that weapons which could do exist. And feat /portrayal wise, it was implied that the fall of the WCI castle was a threat to her despite her durability, when Kaido survived a greater fall with a minor headache

And in this chapter, BM's durability is just facing another lvl of attack than anything Kaido faced on the rooftop. The awakened attacks from both Law's ope ope no MI and Kid's fruit, with Law's creating shochwaves from the inside bypassing outside durability and Kid's assign turning her outside durability into a magnet greatly amplifying the crushing damage one could receive both from inside and outside.

Overall then, I think their durability is close, but I'd give the advantage to Kaido in the area due to better portrayal. But regardless, I believe Kaido would have been terribly affected by Kid and Law's awakening attacks as well due to their attack bypassing his external dragon scale durability

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR
The thing with King/Marco is that:

• King is hard as shit to significantly damage : pretty much fine after his encounter with Marco, eats an Onigiri from current Zoro (who is a monster in that regard) just to start the fight and so on.

• He clealry has quite the powerful offense, being a big contributor to the "fall" of Marco (while seemingly staying in base), can overpower Zoro's named attack and send him flying, has fire techniques which Marco blocked with the same thing he used against someone (Kizaru) in the league of King's captain.

• It's hard for me to picture Marco putting King down while King has every tool to do that to Marco. Also, as soon as we'll get to the climax of the King/Zoro fight, who knows what shit will this guy pull off.

• That's not even taking into account those recent leaks and their possible validity.
Exactly. He's hella durable and his recovery is insane.
Marco is someone who can regenerate but he just cannot possibly hurt King significantly with what he's shown. Like Base King took multiple attacks from Marco one after the other and all he got out of it was a few drops of blood.

The argument that Marco was exhausted doesn't exactly hold for his AP. If he is just not able to hurt King, it just means King is that sort of a beast durability/endurance wise. It's not like Marco's a slouch when it comes to AP as well - he was kicking Admirals around in M'ford and almost clashed evenly with Linlin earlier this arc.

King's physicals - his durability, recovery, strength, speed, AP - are off the charts and are really good for someone who's not a top tier tbh.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Overall then, I think their durability is close, but I'd give the advantage to Kaido in the area due to better portrayal. But regardless, I believe Kaido would have been terribly affected by Kid and Law's awakening attacks as well due to their attack bypassing his external dragon scale durability
But then, Kaido has something that Big Mom doesn't - an extremely high recovery thanks to his Mythical Zoan.

Kaido would actually take Anesthesia and Punk Crash better. They'd hurt him but his recovery factor will mitigate the damage imo.

More information, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

In Jump cover we can see Luffy, Yamato and Momonosuke (adult dragon form).

In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.
Bepo helping Brook save Robin (cause Zoro is busy) confirmed :cheers:

Translation 5ch Q n A, thanks to @PuckTheGreat

- There is a girl from the red light district, she’s not directly in front of Sanji
- She’s frightened by Sanji
- Sanji says he didn’t do anything but he’s missing a part of his memory from when he was running around
- Sanji then starts to doubt himself thinking that he might have done it
- Sanji then then ponders on which of the following two is more useful , a man that is unable to lift even as much as a finger against a woman or a cruel & emotionless warrior of science.
- Sanji then bids farewell to Germa & Women’s baths and destroys the raid suit
- Sanji then entrusts Zoro with the following ‘If I lose my heart/mind, kill me!’ and heads towards his final battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q (Otome): How did Sanji destroy the RS container?
A: Just like you’d smash empty can by stepping on it, he steps on it & destroys it.
The RS is a device so it explodes when Sanji gets destroys it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: How much damage did Big Mom take? Also, with regards to awakening, is the bit we got from the initial spoilers all we got?
A: Law asks Kidd about his awakening but from some reason Kidd refuse to divulge details about his awakening & the scene ends there
Apparently Linlin hasn’t taken the amount of damage she just took from Kidd & Law in years
Q: Is Robin already captured?
A: No she isn’t. She’s being carried by Brook and the two are running away with the masked Cp0 dude in hot pursuit
No matter how strong he gets, his degenerate behaviour will always be intact huh 😷

Kidd and Law Awakening was shat on all the week and now everybody realizes that as soon as they used it, with the first combo, they damaged Linlin like didn't happen in years and pushed her to sacrifice 1 year of his life. 2nd power up since Kidd met her.
Say what..?
:luffydab:

Status
Not open for further replies.