What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- 1032: Sanji vs Queen, ends with Sanji's transformation and a move that defeats Queen.

- 1033: Shows the aftermath, Sanji is a danger to everyone around him. Franky is on the floor decides to hold him off. Rest of the Chapter is Zoro vs King (ends with King breaking Sandai and hurting him.).

- 1034: King displays CoC. Zoro does too. Zoro turns a blade black.

Funny enough, that leak doesn't actually state Zoro beats King in 1034, just that he turns Enma black/something happens to Zoro and Enma. It may actually pool into 1035 and cap off Volume 102.

Anyway, I can see Oda holding off finishing Fuku, Apoo, Numbers, etc because after Zoro vs King, Zoro likely would need to recover/rest if he's meant to stop Sanji. This answers one of my biggest questions of why Oda would keep Franky relatively healthy and heading back to the performance floor: He'd need to hold off Sanji for Zoro:D

On the flipside, I definitely see Jinbe and Nami coming in to help Brook and Robin. Not sure if they'll fight CP-0, but I can see Jinbe putting in work, same with Brook.

Still....not sure what Usopp and Chopper are meant to do the rest of the arc, but I can roll with this if it's true. The only other factor is that time needs to be dedicated to Momo saving Wano. I assume the island won't drop now, rather Momo will carry it out of the city, buying a lot more time on Onigashima before it falls or can't be held up by him anymore.

Anyway, just a fanfic thought process rn. I'm not sure if it's happening at all tbh

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
While I do generally agree 1+ billion bounty YCs are some of the strongest, there are exceptions, like in the case of Lack.
Jack doesn't belong in that group by any means. We were explicitly told, by himself iirc, that he likes destruction. There's a really good chance his bounty has been inflated from what it's supposed to be.

I think King, Marco, Katakuri, Queen and Jozu (I expect him to have something around 1.30-1.31 B) are the only commanders who make that cut so far. I also expect every RHP Commander to make it though.

Apparently Page One's bounty sucks hard compared to Black Maria's but I quite doubt he is even weaker. Conversely. :crazwhat:
Honestly P1 and Ulti have so much potential if they stayed in the story to grow much stronger as they are very young and still at Vets lvl already.

They would fit Law’s crew.

- 1032: Sanji vs Queen, ends with Sanji's transformation and a move that defeats Queen.

- 1033: Shows the aftermath, Sanji is a danger to everyone around him. Franky is on the floor decides to hold him off. Rest of the Chapter is Zoro vs King (ends with King breaking Sandai and hurting him.).

Funny enough, that leak doesn't actually state Zoro beats King in 1034, just that he turns Enma black/something happens to Zoro and Enma. It may actually pool into 1035 and cap off Volume 102.

Anyway, I can see Oda holding off finishing Fuku, Apoo, Numbers, etc because after Zoro vs King, Zoro likely would need to recover/rest if he's meant to stop Sanji. This answers one of my biggest questions of why Oda would keep Franky relatively healthy and heading back to the performance floor: He'd need to hold off Sanji for Zoro:D

On the flipside, I definitely see Jinbe and Nami coming in to help Brook and Robin. Not sure if they'll fight CP-0, but I can see Jinbe putting in work, same with Brook.

Still....not sure what Usopp and Chopper are meant to do the rest of the arc, but I can roll with this if it's true. The only other factor is that time needs to be dedicated to Momo saving Wano. I assume the island won't drop now, rather Momo will carry it out of the city, buying a lot more time on Onigashima before it falls or can't be held up by him anymore.

Anyway, just a fanfic thought process rn. I'm not sure if it's happening at all tbh
I agree on everything, I don't know if Oda will let Momo hold Onigashima for 1 hour, emulating his father...

:wonderland:

Where did this leak come from?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I would not particularly love if the Grandmaster forged a black blade so soon. By my calculations even Roger probably tried to attain one but failing, he should of acknowledged its existence throughout his countless journeys. 🤔

Perhaps Zoro has become stronger than some believe and the black blade is a CoA feat. Perhaps his CoA is not superior to Roger's. I'm not so convinced. We will see. Or perhaps Roger never tried to forge one.

If anything the thing applies with Shanks as well. Perhaps Zoro's CoA has superseded even Shanks'. That sounds weird.

Which makes King's durability/recovery even more impressive lol.
Just look at the offense of someone like Kata.

• His haki hits are strong but how much are they gonna do to someone like King? Just how many of them are gonna be needed to put him down lol?

• His Mochi suffocation is dangerous but, physical strenght/haki aside, King can conjure fire to burn through them.

• His trident is lethal but it couldn't land on a base Luffy.

Not turning this into a "who wins", I am once again pointing out how much it would take to actually put King down.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There is nothing about butthurt here buddy, i already acknowledged Zoro as the First mate and second strongest, thats common knowledge.

Sadly some of you Zoro fans can't acknowledge anything Sanji does, neither the way he gets portraited.
:goyea:
This isn't even about Sanji lol.

You act as if Zoro did not set the ground straight in Enies Lobby between the crew and actually lead the Strawhats into battle in that arc when Luffy went on ahead.
You act like Zoro didn't lead the Strawhats in the battle against Oars in Thriller Bark.
Even in this arc, you act like Zoro didn't set the live floor straight in Chapter 997.

You're actually butthurt that Zoro got his due as the Vice Captain of the Strawhats and are somehow trying to peddle a bullshit narrative about Sanji being a better leader. When called out? Cry foul and pretend that we are downplaying Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.