What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri-Marco-King
In my opinion these guys are around the same lvl, even thought im be honest, I kinda expect more of Marco.
I view that with objective view, Katakuri had everything, adv CoO, awakening, great CoA, CoC and a very strong lethal weapon(Mogura).
His feats where impressive, he stomp Ichiji, he easily pass Capone,Jinbe and Pedro at the samtime.

King in compare as also has insane speed and strenght power, his flames going play a huge role too.
I hope for more haki play and also zoan awakening, in that case and what for feats he going to show.

Marco has a very good devilfruit and is very fast and strong.
But I dislike that we didn´t see any haki feats, in compare to Katakuri arsenal he kinda seems be to "normal"...

I feel like via feats either King or Kata gain the most best role.
Not saying Marco feats where bad, he is just the victim of this raid to give Zoro and Sanji strong commanders as opponents.
King has barely feats
Marco is pathetic

Oda never grouped or put kata with King and Marco but we have seen him group King and Marco
I have no reason to ever compare kata with King and Marco.

Katakuri hype is similar to Yonko
He just isn't Yonko coz Well...Oda wanted it so
Truth wise...No underling except Oden has ever been hyped like katakuri was in the manga.

Where did this leak come from?
Some Reddit dude. He posted it 3 hours after the leak last week so there was massive skepticism. It covered 1030-1034 with single sentences focused mostly on Law/Kid, Sanji and Zoro.

It wasn't really paid attention to until yesterday when it said 1031 would focus mainly on Sanji's emotional turmoil. Then it seemingly got backed by or alluded to by an animator who works on One Piece I believe (he didn't confirm anything, just the timing is interesting)

Who knows though, we gotta wait 2 weeks now

Also during this hour, Jack and the F6 can awaken...

At least Jack Oda... cmon...

:josad:
At that point they all should. Even King/Queen. So many routes Oda can go with this stuff.

You have the Sanji/Zoro shit maybe. You have the possibility of everyone recovering. You have the options for conflicts the strawhats can all go through (CP-0, Numbers, BMP, etc). It's just a lot and who knows where it all goes...

Some Reddit dude. He posted it 3 hours after the leak last week so there was massive skepticism. It covered 1030-1034 with single sentences focused mostly on Law/Kid, Sanji and Zoro.

It wasn't really paid attention to until yesterday when it said 1031 would focus mainly on Sanji's emotional turmoil. Then it seemingly got backed by or alluded to by an animator who works on One Piece I believe (he didn't confirm anything, just the timing is interesting)

Who knows though, we gotta wait 2 weeks now
I’ve seen the original. I mean the parts about Kings CoC and a few other things you posted I never saw.

- 1032: Sanji vs Queen, ends with Sanji's transformation and a move that defeats Queen.

- 1033: Shows the aftermath, Sanji is a danger to everyone around him. Franky is on the floor decides to hold him off. Rest of the Chapter is Zoro vs King (ends with King breaking Sandai and hurting him.).

- 1034: King displays CoC. Zoro does too. Zoro turns a blade black.

Funny enough, that leak doesn't actually state Zoro beats King in 1034, just that he turns Enma black/something happens to Zoro and Enma. It may actually pool into 1035 and cap off Volume 102.

Anyway, I can see Oda holding off finishing Fuku, Apoo, Numbers, etc because after Zoro vs King, Zoro likely would need to recover/rest if he's meant to stop Sanji. This answers one of my biggest questions of why Oda would keep Franky relatively healthy and heading back to the performance floor: He'd need to hold off Sanji for Zoro:D

On the flipside, I definitely see Jinbe and Nami coming in to help Brook and Robin. Not sure if they'll fight CP-0, but I can see Jinbe putting in work, same with Brook.

Still....not sure what Usopp and Chopper are meant to do the rest of the arc, but I can roll with this if it's true. The only other factor is that time needs to be dedicated to Momo saving Wano. I assume the island won't drop now, rather Momo will carry it out of the city, buying a lot more time on Onigashima before it falls or can't be held up by him anymore.

Anyway, just a fanfic thought process rn. I'm not sure if it's happening at all tbh
Your fanfic sounds an unconfirmed leak. Is it really fanfiction?
:zorothink:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Just look at the offense of someone like Kata.

• His haki hits are strong but how much are they gonna do to someone like King? Just how many of them are gonna be needed to put him down lol?

• His Mochi suffocation is dangerous but, physical strenght/haki aside, King can conjure fire to burn through them.

• His trident is lethal but it couldn't land on a base Luffy.

Not turning this into a "who wins", I am once again pointing out how difficult is to actually put King down.
Exactly lol
- Power Mochi was flatly matched by a G3 Elephant Gun.
- Mogura is lethal but has a windup time and is hard to land.
- Zangiri Mochi, his strongest attack, had equal portrayal to King Cobra, which is a far cry from G4 Boundman.

It's not like King would fail to hit Katakuri has well. Marco and King are portrayed similarly in speed and King just blitzed from the Live Floor to Onigashima's edge within seconds. They would definitely land hits on Katakuri more frequently than Luffy did and these attacks don't stop after a time limit. King has massive AOE Flames as well - burning down the Live Floor, burning down Oden's castle in the flashback, etc.

It's definitely a tough battle and I'd bet on King since his endurance is stronger. Jack was able to fight without exhaustion for over 5 days and King can probably fight for long, if not restricted by plot lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.