What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure:
Oda has BM treating marco and Queen as trash on feats by choking them...pummelling Queen

People wanna cope thinking "2 -3 YCS give her serious fight or win"

No yc without awakening and advanced skills is pushing BM past low doff 1v1 or 2/3 v1

W

Wonderful World

Big Mom: "Trafalgar Law...!! “Eustass” Kid!!
“Straw Hat Luffy” is like you too, you have definitely come for this THRONE...
Take it if you can!!!
The Yonkou's throne!!!"
It's about time Big Mom finally acknowledges that Luffy, Kid, and Law are an actual threat. It seems we'll finally get to see her being serious for once without all the PiS. Interestingly, she has to use her own life span to power up, but I suppose it would be overpowered if she could power herself up with fodder. As usual, it shows that people here need to be more patient. People really thought what we saw from Kid and Law was their complete awakening kit?

What a surprise.:wellwell:

Robin explains that the agents who wear masks are considered special even among the CP0. We see that the chief of CP0 is looking at Robin and Brook, then he uses something like “Soru” to chase after them.
Alright, so it's pretty much confirmed Brook is actually going to fight them now. I'm curious to see whether or not they'll be able to handle this guy or if someone else will need to intervene (Jinbei, maybe?). So, Lucci not being a masked agent confirms he's just a subordinate now. I see.

Suddenly we see that Sanji's expression changed to a serious one, and then we see the geisha is lying on the ground and injured. When the geisha got up she looked at Sanji in terror.
Oh, man. I need to see this panel to really verbalize what this means for Sanji.

Sanji: "Luffy, what kind of me would you prefer?
The old me who is useless when the enemy is a woman...
Or a cold-blooded “Science Warrior” who can hurt anyone as you wish!!
Which one would be more useful for the “Pirate King”...? "
I like this.

Man vs. Self internal conflicts like this are among the best things about Sanji's character, leading to further growth and change. Despite this change, he's immediately thinking about what is best for Luffy, demonstrating his selflessness.

Good stuff.

Zoro: "Hah... Hah...
Ehh!? Why do I have a “Den Den Mushi”?"

Sanji: "I was the one who put it in your clothes, in case you wander off somewhere..."

Zoro: "Stupid cook!!
Don't bother me now!!"

We see that King has transformed into dinosaur form and is shooting Zoro from the air.

Sanji: "Listen to me, I will be brief.
I have one favor to ask you. After this, I will win against this guy from Beast Pirates."

Zoro: "...
Of course you will!!"

King attacks Zoro with his beak, but Zoro stops it with 2 swords.

Sanji: "But if after the battle...
my "mind" is not the same as before,
I want you to kill me. "

Zoro: "Huh?
Hah... Hah ...
OK I will do it!!
I don't know what happens...
But that's one more thing for me to look forward to after this battle!!
So...
Don't you dare die until then."

Sanji: "Count on it."
How does one read something like this and somehow infer anything about power levels? Two characters can't even interact without it somehow turning into a dick-measuring contest here.
Fucking clowns.:wellwell:

Suddenly, Sanji disappears in front of Queen.
It appears he's able to go invisible without the suit, as we suspected. It sounds like Queen's about to get folded coming up. Let's hope we get some MADs exposition in the following chapter.

I am looking forward to the conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.