What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what I was thinking. Glad the raid suits gone. Now sanji needs to make a 99 Okama recipe to get rid of the exoskeleton. Then his character might be worth something again. Daddy vinsmoke wants his power ups back
Seethe and moan about it. Exoskeleton Edgeji alone puts Kino Country in top 1.

]
You seriously don't know even what you doing.

Lol everytome I quote you, it's usually a disappointment
Let see jinbe got almost burned to by Akainu when trying to block Akainu. He need princess peach saving style like Marco and vista save jinbe from Akainu wrath to kill jinbe.

Jinbe run away from Akainu, Akainu chase after time, both jump at mid air. Jinbe punch Akainu with haki. Akainu tank his jinbe punch like nothing. Jinbe turning around to protect luffy. Akainu fried the jinbe.

JI be need rescues from Croc guy and buggy to carry him and need law surgery on him.

So instead of acknowledging the Supernovas as strong you just try to downplay BM as weak :milaugh:such cap :milaugh:
Law and Kidd are hella strong. They're YC1 level minimum right now.

That being said, if you think either of them is comparable 1 on 1 to someone like Aokiji or Kizaru you're out of your mind.

I will grant that together they can probably beat an admiral.

Regardless of whether he joins the crew or not, him finding info about the will of D in itself is a bigger treasure for plot than anything I could ask for

Him having that dream in itself is the start to something cathartic
I think he either joins or makes a deal with Luffy to come back for the Laugh Tale arc. Maybe to infiltrate and save Vivi or something

either way it will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.