What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law and Kidd are hella strong. They're YC1 level minimum right now.

That being said, if you think either of them is comparable 1 on 1 to someone like Aokiji or Kizaru you're out of your mind.

I will grant that together they can probably beat an admiral.
No they are above YC1. YCs are little shits compared to Yonko as proven over and over. They don't have what it takes to claim the throne of Yonko unlike the three SN captains right now.

"I haven't felt so much pain in decades" like is Oda not paying attention? Didn't Big Mom and Kaido fought for two days not even two weeks ago? So that entire fight was pointless then? It wasn't a fight huh? Just a bunch of nonsense?

And here we are over 120+ chapters after WCI has ended and we still haven't resolved Sanji stupid subplot that should have been resolved way back in WCI! What was the point of WCI being 78 chapters long? Was it so that Luffy can gain future sight that he has barely used since then?! We have Oda yet stalling for more and more time on subplots that should have been resolved four freaking years ago! Especially when this stupid Sanji plot line isn't going to lead to anywhere, just stupid "cringe" dialogues and "cool" power ups.

I thought I could stick around for the ending of Wano but these chapters just keep getting worse and worse. Three and half years later and over 120 chapters and we are still stuck with the same plot lines since the beginning of Wano. Nothing has changed since the first chapter of Wano. At this pace, there is no way I can read another 70 chapters of this the next two years. I am gonna drop One Piece. Been a pleasure discussing One Piece to some of yall while others not so much.

Deuces guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.