What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure:
Oda has BM treating marco and Queen as trash on feats by choking them...pummelling Queen

People wanna cope thinking "2 -3 YCS give her serious fight or win"

No yc without awakening and advanced skills is pushing BM past low doff 1v1 or 2/3 v1
Your list of requirements to be worth something got really short really fast:suresure:
Running away and doing no damage is how you give a yonko a serious fight:steef:

Zoro: "Hah... Hah...
Ehh!? Why do I have a “Den Den Mushi”?"

Sanji: "I was the one who put it in your clothes, in case you wander off somewhere..."

Zoro: "Stupid cook!!
Don't bother me now!!"
:milaugh:
Sanji appears covered in flames in front of Queen. Then he kicks Queen.

Sanji: "Hey I'm burning already, so don't you dare add any more fuel to the fire!!
“Hell Memories”!!! "

Queen: "Guwah~~~!!!

End of the chapter, break next week.
:crazwhat:

Law: "There's no chance of learning history...
if I don't defeat this monster first."

Kid: "Don't hold back!!
We will drag her down from her throne no matter what it takes!!!"
@Lukegranders @rerere @Pantheos @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

Notice how Law isn’t interested in the Yonko position. He just wants the Poneglyphs to learn about the “D“.

Kidd on the other hand talks about dragging her off her throne. Hawkins was saying a couple chapters ago that Kidd sees this as his chance to “supplant” an emperor :hohoho:

What have I been saying? Luffy takes Kaido seat, Kidd takes Big Mom seat. New rulers after Wano are Luffy, Kidd, Blackbeard, Shanks. Luffy has beef with BB, Kidd has beef with Shanks. I made a post about this once the Kidd vs BM fight started. It’s already been foreshadowed by Oda

In the same chapter:

Look who’s lined up with who:

:myman:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/eustass-kidd-will-be-the-downfall-of-big-mom.12977/

Kidd + Law are each above Zoro by portrayal. They are challenging a Yonko right now who just acknowledged them as strong. The same Yonko who trashed a YC2 like nothing and treated the YC1 that Zoro is fighting like a little kid stealing candy. The same YCs who couldnt take out BM despite being chained by seastone and had to feed her just to make her happy :milaugh:

We know nothing about Ben or Shiryu so not going to bother with speculation

Luffy and Zoro gave it their all so of course theyre going to be surprised by their growth. However Kidd and Law were holding back on rooftop. They're still not winning against BM though imo
Literally everything you just wrote is nonesense

@Blother i know this mythical firebird is a joke, but at this point i can't even doubt

I took 2 Ls about Sanji in Onigashima, i never thought he would awaken the exoskeleton or lose his emotions/beat a woman, but both happened.
I personally thought Sanji losing his emotions was pretty predictable since the "body has been feeling weird" thing. But that is probably because I am a Chadji superfan.

Status
Not open for further replies.