What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 There’s no way this Numbers theory is not true lol. Ushimaru and the 2 samurai were introduced in Iwato, and these 3 Numbers were introduced in Iwato. They were introduced with the Wano intro boxes instead of the Numbers intro boxes. There’s a strong resemblance between Numbers 1 and 3 and those two other samurai. Ushimaru and Fuga don’t look quite as similar, but that’s arguably because Oda didn’t want to make it too obvious. Now these 3 are chasing after Yamato of all people.

Big Mom: "Trafalgar Law...!! “Eustass” Kid!!
“Straw Hat Luffy” is like you too, you have definitely come for this THRONE...
Take it if you can!!!
The Yonkou's throne!!!"

Law: "There's no chance of learning history...
if I don't defeat this monster first."

Kid: "Don't hold back!!
We will drag her down from her throne no matter what it takes!!!"
Bro those lines are so cold, Big Mom, Kidd, Law nailed this shit!

"
Sanji: "Luffy, what kind of me would you prefer?
The old me who is useless when the enemy is a woman...
Or a cold-blooded “Science Warrior” who can hurt anyone as you wish!!
Which one would be more useful for the “Pirate King”...? "
"
i think he should care for himself first, not luffy this is ridiculous
Sanji is selfless, that is his character, didn't you read WCI?

@Paperchampion23 There’s no way this Numbers theory is not true lol. Ushimaru and the 2 samurai were introduced in Iwato, and these 3 Numbers were introduced in Iwato. They were introduced with the Wano intro boxes instead of the Numbers intro boxes. There’s a strong resemblance between Numbers 1 and 3 and those two other samurai. Ushimaru and Fuga don’t look quite as similar, but that’s arguably because Oda didn’t want to make it too obvious. Now these 3 are chasing after Yamato of all people.
What the hell is iwato

"
Sanji: "Luffy, what kind of me would you prefer?
The old me who is useless when the enemy is a woman...
Or a cold-blooded “Science Warrior” who can hurt anyone as you wish!!
Which one would be more useful for the “Pirate King”...? "
"
i think he should care for himself first, not luffy this is ridiculous
They have always put Luffy's dream as their first priority.
Just goes to show how committed they actually are to Luffy.

A YC1 is going toe for toe blow for blow with Zoro right now, and Kidd + Law were literally losing their minds at Luffy and Zoro's rooftop feats.

If you think about Ben Beckman and Shiryu, they're not that far above YC1s if at all right now.
Kidd + Law are each above Zoro by portrayal. They are challenging a Yonko right now who just acknowledged them as strong. The same Yonko who trashed a YC2 like nothing and treated the YC1 that Zoro is fighting like a little kid stealing candy. The same YCs who couldnt take out BM despite being chained by seastone and had to feed her just to make her happy :milaugh:

We know nothing about Ben or Shiryu so not going to bother with speculation

Luffy and Zoro gave it their all so of course theyre going to be surprised by their growth. However Kidd and Law were holding back on rooftop. They're still not winning against BM though imo

Status
Not open for further replies.