What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23
Raizo x Fukurokuju and Apoo x Drake should end before Sanji x Queen, however now we have this emotionless stuff and Zoro himself said he has one more thing to do after King.
Do you think their fights will be finished in the next chapter and Oda will set up a next purpose for them or we'll move to another plot for now?
I'm not entirely convinced by that whole "1034" leak so I will say that atm I'm not convinced Queen goes down next chapter. I think (read: Hope) that Oda just teases something regarding Sanji next chapter, then he shifts to any number of other plots (Apoo/Drake, Yamato/Numbers, Raizo/Fuku, Momo, Brook/Robin/CP-0, Usopp or Nami or Jinbe or Franky.....etc), then gives us plot movement on Zoro. Then next chapter just does it again until he's ready to end certain plotlines. I still believe Sanji and Zoro's fights should be the penultimate events that occur before the full focus is on BM and Kaido.

Right now, if they win, then Oda has to follow it up with what most of this site would consider "lesser" events lol

Absolutely pathetic „storytelling“ in post TS. But Wano is actually peak, of how bad a mangaka he is.

What‘s the purpose of their alliance? If they wanna destroy the World and want to find the Ancient Weapons and One Piece, why are they here and wasting their time in tensionless Wano Kuni?
because Kaido wanted to created the "most powerful crew in the world and create the biggest war" for the past 20+ years in Wano and yet they couldn't defeat a handful of straw hat pirates while the other straw hats like Nami, Chopper, and Usopp are MIA, not doing anything other than selling merchandise.

78 chapters just so Oda can give Sanji an invisible blanket. Absolute non sense.

Then Oda "teased" or a better word is "lied" to the reader that Kiado literal quote to big mom if she came to Wano was "I am going to kill you", and that turned out to be a "sparring" match as you said. And yet this Kaido and Big Mom alliance has lead to nothing. Another plot point of Oda that hasn't lead to anything.
Trying to destroy the world but getting destroyed by an alliance of rookie pirates:lulz: Big Bad Yonko

Bogard

You can't win
Luffy will beat the strongest yonko(weakened). So Kid and Law managing to beat a fresh BM in a tag team to overthrow the yonko sounds like a good compromise

Ultimately Luffy would get the glory of accomplishing his feat on a 1 on 1, while being perceived as the greatest threat of the new generation, with Kid and Law right behind him

Would be a great way to highlight them while not making them lag too much behind Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.