What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge is surprised because he thinks Sanji doesn't have any talent as a fighter. Their interaction proves Judge has decent knowledge of Haki, so it makes sense he'd take it into consideration while designing their suits.

Judge wants to capture the entire North; I doubt they only have fodders.
They use underhanded tactics remember.

It's still his body lol.
If his beak has truly been damaged it will show in his face in base form. It didn't.
This argument was retarded from the get go but the fact that people are still believing in it and I had to type this shit out is embarassing lmfao
dw his nose is hidden.... we can't see it..

besides its retarded to argue against the evidence you CAN see.

it's been bent consistently and yall pick up panels where the angle makes it look straight

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
King is "randomnly spamming attacks" like Katakuri uses martial arts and a scientific computer inside his brain for his pisspoor AP

:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

dw his nose is hidden.... we can't see it..

besides its retarded to argue against the evidence you CAN see.

it's been bent consistently and yall pick up panels where the angle makes it look straight
Don't worry. He has bled through his mask before against Marco. He didn't here.

/argument.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
How it started:
"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG MOM LOOKS SCAAAAAARY!!!"

How it ended:
"Holy fuck Evil Sanji actually beat a woman. Wtf he's a monster. Damn, Zoro vs Evil Sanji is gonna be hype".

And, as always, the SH's and their interactions are way more interesting than the other characters....

But hey, at least we had a bunch of Tama and Scabbards chapters. Weren't they amazing?
:suresure:

Yamao completely overpowered X Drake when clashing and made X Drake fell over. She is a beast.
- Overpowered and made X Drake fell
- Made Ulti passed out briefly in single hit
- One shotted Number
- Stalled Hybrid Kaido alone for some time

And now we have Science Warrior who apparently doesn't give a crap about hitting women and about to defeat Queen.

Who will fill the Monster Trio spot, Yamao or Sanji in Science Warrior mode?
Im all for hyping Yamato but lets be real overpowering Drake isn’t a really good feat, he’s the worst most pathetic SN so far who would get beaten by half dead Apoo if it wasnt for Apoo’s generosity:kobeha:

@Ven437

You're making this hard for me lol. I want to agree with you because you're arguing against people downplaying Big Mom, but I also disagree with you because you think Kidd and Law are going to lose to her :crazwhat:
I refuse to acknowledge Kidd and Law beating BM without ACoC because that is the only way someone with ACoC should be beaten. BM is also just getting started and has finally gotten serious whereas Law Kidd are only their very last legs. Also Luffy vs BM has been setup since post-TS.

But if Law and Kidd somehow get massive powerups equivalent to Luffy CoC boost then I might accept it. They need to be the equivalent of at least two current Luffys rn:hope:

So if this shit is legit that means King and Queen will go down before Fuku and Appo:risicheck::shame:
Don't count on it yet. All it got "right" was 1031 having Sanji scenes. "Grappling his mentality after twists and turns", if that implies what happened this chapter, it was already set up by 1029 when Sanji states he doesn't want to lose his personality/mental state before running from Queen.

Let's wait and see how 1032 goes in 2 weeks

Last edited:
Crazy how many agendas Oda managed to destroy with just ONE color spread

-"Oden > Rayleigh"

-"Luffy doesnt have a right hand"

-"Burgess is BB's YC1 because he commands the 1st fleet"

-"Kuzan is a subordinate of Blackbeard"

-"King and Queen are equal in rank/importance"
I’m not disagreeing but how does this cover spread disprove Oden > Rayleigh? Oden was only a temporary member of the Roger Pirates, so obviously he wouldn’t be the “right hand” even if he was stronger. You’re suffering from powerscaler brain

Status
Not open for further replies.