What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO do you think Sanji really hit the woman? Or it was something else?
Given the storytelling : Sanji losing his emotions and becoming like his brothers, Sanji having memory loss, Sanji remembering and we saw his « serious / I don’t care about you » face, the fact that the girl is afraid, bloody, and everyone is throwing things at him = yeah I think he hit her.

All those moments, Sanji destroying the RS, Sanji monologue, call with Zoro etc = Sanji is betraying his principles and hit her. If he didn’t do anything those moments would be weird

Zoro looks way more impressive against King's beak attack but Sanji didn't get knocked out. stop the cap:milaugh:
Sanji try to stop King, chapter 988 - lol both Sanji and Luffy say that dangerous ahah (Zoro doesnt give a shit about that move)

989 so 1 chapter after, (so not the same like with Zoro that you see after the attack King getting overpower and push back),
As you can, a lot shit happen before Sanji appear, that mean he was sleeping next some rocks :myman:

Big Mom: "Trafalgar Law...!! “Eustass” Kid!! “Straw Hat Luffy” is like you too, you have definitely come for this THRONE... Take it if you can!!! The Yonkou's throne!!!"

People really saw this and thought Big Mom was talking about strength :lawsigh:
I do agree Kid is on Luffy's equal but if you think Law is on his level, I most certainly have a bridge to sell you:kobeha:

They are all portrayed the same way lol
With luffy taking the lead
Law has taken as much if not more attacks than kid especially coated conquerors

And he was the first to damage big mom

I’m sorry but your head canon of law not been on the same level with them is proven wrong by manga lol

Well, after King there's only Shiryu or a potential top tier giant left if Elbaf isn't like Zou. Shiryu will be a top tier too.
Shiryu will be a top tier swordsman with the invisibility fruit and will force the Zoro he will fight to power up in order to beat him. Clealry top tier, the strongest subordinate of the strongest pirate in history (BB).

Status
Not open for further replies.