What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That's right but Zoro also has to be wary of Kid's awakening. A wrong move and Zoro attracts lots of metals straight to his body which is a destructive result. But on the other hand, Asura is extremely lethal and if Zoro has a permanent black blade, a single hit is already lethal af.

I'm sure that Zoro is clearly stronger than Law though.
Nothing to worry about. Kidd first has to touch him to Assign him, which by itself is impossible.
Let's skip that and assume he somehow does that miracle and Zoro attracts metal around him.
The man who can block an island buster cant block a pile of rubble?
Let's give another handicap to Zoro and say he cant block it. So what?
Zoro's Tatsumaki devours 3 of Kaido's which are blasting Kidd's metal away effortlessly.
As you can see, there is no bad scenario for Zoro vs Kidd, or vs anyone for that matter.

Regarding Law and Kidd being top tiers - they are not even YC1s... @Geo

Oda consistently portrays the YC1 characters on a higher pedestal than YC2 characters. People shouldn't fool themselves that Queen and King are both 1.3+ billion bounty pirates since King is still Kaido's right hand man. So obviously he's much stronger than Queen.

YC1 characters have far better chances against top tiers because of them being peak high tiers.
Apparently according to someone King is just about as stronger as Queen as the bounty differential suggests. :cheers:

I highly doubt that. At this point in the match, there can be no such thing as a support role. Both characters are still resolved in taking down Big Mom.
Even if Kidd lands the final blow, it still can't be concluded that Law was just support due to accumulated damage etc.
I am yet to see a single panel in the manga where Kidd was portrayed stronger than Law. If they show new stronger attacks, then both are definitely in between Yc1 and top tiers
You don't need panel to know kidd>Law

Kid awakened attack did more damage and forced bM to get serious
Kid has CoC which Law doesn't
Kid is the one Oda beeb focusing on the most in this battle as Main player.

Law was never equal to Kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.