What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Brook jumped towards the Live Floor so there a lot of allies there
Oh okay, but masked Cp0 guys should easily be some of the strongest high tiers atleast or not? Granted they are most likely superior to a guy like Who's Who atleast.
Fodder stalling on guys like them would feel completely out of place for me personally.

Zoro blocked with two swords the same King beak attack that stomped RS powered Sanji away...

A few chapters ago he tanked two attacks from Hybrid King when a single attack from Animal King was enough to threaten Sanji's life and put him out of commission for an entire chapter...

Oh okay, but masked Cp0 guys should easily be some of the strongest high tiers atleast or not? Granted they are most likely superior to a guy like Who's Who atleast.
Fodder stalling on guys like them would feel completely out of place for me personally.
Irrc the masked guy was threatened by Doflamingo so it’s not like he’s super strong

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Law was never equal to Kidd
For once we agree... Law was always above Kidd, he cant do a single thing about Law's hax.

Kid literally fought Big Mom for a longer period of time on his own compared to Queen AND he took stronger attacks

you don’t know how to scale a mice and you’re telling me to learn? You have no authority in scaling lmao
Dont let me stop you. Lift Law and Kidd as high as you want, the bigger the fall will be.
Top tiers dont need another top tier to help them beat a top tier.

Currently they've shown feats better than Yc1s and they are still not done. By the end of the arc, they will clear be between Yc1 and Top tiers
What feats are those? Hurting BM? Isnt that a level of Scabbards who had done the same on someone tougher than BM?
It's the same Law and same Kidd, they havent shown anything new, they were already capable before what they have shown last chapter.
As combatants they are mediocre, Law has good offense, Kidd has good defense.
I dont believe you if you think either of them could perform better vs Zoro than King does.
We are disciples of the Grandmaster. ZKK is part of our religion. :zosmug:
It is simply inevitable. When are people going to understand that? :crazwhat:

Enma wanker and worshippers still waiting for the magic you are running out of excuses, the chapter keep piling up showing how much bs you have been talking this whole arc. @Yasheen @PurpleSwordsman @Jackteo @Hedfi You guys were saying Zoro was getting ragdolled bt King so what reason would there be not to rely on this so called magical sword where is Oden's haki why isn't it boosting Zoro attacks:zorothink:
Why you so salty? Have some patience young padawan. :yodaswag:

For once we agree... Law was always above Kidd, he cant do a single thing about Law's hax.

Dont let me stop you. Lift Law and Kidd as high as you want, the bigger the fall will be.
Top tiers dont need another top tier to help them beat a top tier.

What feats are those? Hurting BM? Isnt that a level of Scabbards who had done the same on someone tougher than BM?
It's the same Law and same Kidd, they havent shown anything new, they were already capable before what they have shown last chapter.
As combatants they are mediocre, Law has good offense, Kidd has good defense.
I dont believe you if you think either of them could perform better vs Zoro than King does.

It is simply inevitable. When are people going to understand that? :crazwhat:
You said they weren’t even YC1 level, I checked you on that. Learn to scale instead of moving goal post

Status
Not open for further replies.