What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind these fanboys
Even Cracker wouod last hours vs Zoro and Sanji 1v1 than calamities doing

Only Yonko this arc are hyped as invincible and unbeatable
Katakuri has that hype back in wci ,that's why Luffy fought for his life to "win"

If King and Queen were near kata or above, they would be getting such hype and won't lose in mère 30-1h
King has literally higher bounty than him and fighting somebody with way higher attack potency than WCI Luffy.

Zoro got recognised by Kaido lol
There’s another thing, Luffy, Kid and Law are the only ones who can take her position. Zoro and Killer are subordinates
That's some good copium there
But I agree capitains are the strongest hence they are the only one who can take her position
Zoro didn't got recognition from Kaido bar an It will leave a scar whereas a Younko called Law Kid and Luffy strong

>BM: I'm giving you life...!!
>Homies: Uoooooh
>BM: I will also use a whole year of my own life...
>BM: It is the only way to make myself stronger now...
>F: Huh~!?? Big Mom!! is growing??
>F: It's Gigantification!!?
>BM: The last time I was in this much pain... Must have been a couple decades ago I believe...
>BM: I recognize you guys as strong...!!
>BM: Trafalgar Law and Captain Kid!
>BM: There's Strawhat Luffy too. You guys certainly came to snatch away my position.
>BM: Just try stealing it!!!
>BM: The position of a Yonko!
>Law: Gotta take down this monster...
>Law: Or I will never study the real history...!!
>Kid: As long as I still breathe, I will give it all I have, got it..!!?
>Kid: I'll drag you bitch down to hell even if I die too!!!
:steef:when Kidd hurts BM to the point she rembers a feat from 2+ decades ago

Kidd sounds badass

B

Ballel

That's some good copium there
But I agree capitains are the strongest hence they are the only one who can take her position
Zoro didn't got recognition from Kaido bar an It will leave a scar whereas a Younko called Law Kid and Luffy strong
How is this copium?! Elaborate please

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
1) Luffy beats Kata
2) Kaido proceeds to no diff Luffy
3) Supernovas vs Yonko, luffy vs kaido round 2, Zoro does just as good as luffy, if not better
4) Zoro seems to be struggling vs King

My conclusion: king is the weakest commander and kata stomps him
:laughmoji:

zoro might not even be struggling that much vs King, luffy made kaido fly multiple times, doesn't mean kaido was struggling
ignore noodles man he just says dumb stuff like that cause king is fighting zoro if king was fighting sanji or anyone else he wouldn't saying that

Katakuri is a Sweet commander just like Smoothie and Cracker, he isn't above them, all 3 have the same rank and are on the same tier, Kata is at best 10% stronger than Smoothie.

Is this how it's done around here?:kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.