What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
is personal history necessary.. wasn't his goal to bring her down in the first place or any yonko at all..

if he dies doing then he has achieved what he what to tho i'd take what he as his way to emphasize how serious he is about this rather than actually planning on dying
It's just Kid saying he will give his all and keep fighting til he can't move anymore.

Not looking good. Looks like we headed for the cringes zoro x sanji shit after they sweep king and quuen
I dont think this shit will go to anywhere. It is just a gotcha moment such the one on previous chapter where the Snitch asked an alliance with x-drake. This is just a random nowhere going plot point.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I dont think this shit will go to anywhere. It is just a gotcha moment such the one on previous chapter where the Snitch asked an alliance with x-drake. This is just a random nowhere going plot point.
Doubt it oda just broke sanjis golden rule he beat the shit out of a woman.

Pretty much everyone in the roof is above dressrosa Luffy at this point. Maybe exept Killer? But we just have to wait to see if he does anything impressive this arc.
They should be to tell the truth ,
At this point luffy so far ahead compare to how he was there .
Hell even law power up since then .

B

Ballel

I’m saying he’ll discover his own grave (people have long theorized Ushimaru is his dad and sent Zoro to the east blue when he was a baby somehow) not that Zoro would die but that his “grave” for Ushimaru faking his death and birth sword for being a Shimotsuki would be there.
That would actually be cool NGL.
But I doubt Ushimaru is his dad, more like his grandpa.

Doubt it oda just broke sanjis golden rule he beat the shit out of a woman.
Oda has no fuking clue what to do with Sanji, a clash between 2 strawhat in a fight between 2 yonko is one of the worst plot point you can add. But let see, I am still on the train that Zoro will cut a dragon above the flower capital.

The sword is excellent replacement for that while King keeps his amazing design :cheers:
In base sure, but in hybrid it doesn't seem he can grip a sword unless he can modify his transformation, and he doesn't even have the beak. We need to see more but that hybrid didn't seem much practical to me except for those "flying spear" attacks. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.