What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

That you can be a captain and be weak as you can be a strong without being captain
She didn't say they are strong because they are captains
They can take her positions because they are strong that's all
Try to elaborate how a non captain is supposed to take a yonko position EVEN IF they are strong

It's just to show the brotherhood/ trust they have in each other. The medicine will run out for Zoro after he beats King, and Sanji might have to save Robin.
Sanji cant save Robin if hes evil. I do believe the medicine will run out on Zoro, so he will be useless against Sanji. So he will use his words to save him.

It really doesn't .With this ability Luffy is the only person who can actually change the world after finding the one piece. A part of the SHP's success eos will indeed be 'the friends they made along the way', just look at how many leaders of countries Luffy has on his side now. The WG can't be defeated with only him reaching laugh tale and wrecking shit with the ancient weapons.
yeah, the way to the pirate king is not simple.
i blame oda for giving a reason to why people want to help luffy, the mihawk statement is one of oda greatest failures.

makes it hard to believe he write this badass quote :

Sanji cant save Robin if hes evil. I do believe the medicine will run out on Zoro, so he will be useless against Sanji. So he will use his words to save him.
Sanji won't be evil, even in the worst case scenario, he would just be emotionless.
His hell memories will burn his heart too hot ever to become an ice soldier, that is the power of Sora's sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.