What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If scarring were the parameter for being shallow, then BM's attacks would be too shallow, and Luffy's attacks would still be too shallow and Kaido's attacks would be too shallow (no scar on Luffy/Zoro/Law/Kid/Killer) and Roger's and Shanks's and everyone who hasn't scarred Kaido.

Knocking out the opponent is victory, not giving them a small scar.
Zoro's attacks were "too shallow" for Pica/Daz Bones/ Kaku and will probably be "too shallow" for King if the metric is creating scars.

Zoro was disappointed with his performance, you can stop the cope.
1. Kaido says they don't even have enough power to open nessed up scar tissue and call it Shallow and they made Kaido fall. So falling has noting to do with being Shallow or not

Zoro literally left a scar on him. He was huffing and shivering. Two totally different responses.

They don't need to scar him and i didn't say scarring is the only way to hurt him. I think Zoro dragon twister hurt him too. A scar is a deep wound so you just talking nonesense.

I never said Zoro was victories over Kaido. What are you even arguing?

Ofcourse Zoro was disappointed, he wants to take him out. Just like Luffy had to get powerups after powers to beat weaken Kaido.

If scarring were the parameter for being shallow, then BM's attacks would be too shallow, and Luffy's attacks would still be too shallow and Kaido's attacks would be too shallow (no scar on Luffy/Zoro/Law/Kid/Killer) and Roger's and Shanks's and everyone who hasn't scarred Kaido.

Knocking out the opponent is victory, not giving them a small scar.
Zoro's attacks were "too shallow" for Pica/Daz Bones/ Kaku and will probably be "too shallow" for King if the metric is creating scars.

Zoro was disappointed with his performance, you can stop the cope.
:kaidowhat:
What kind of drugs are you on about? by that logic Luffy lost to Apoo.

Zoro wanted to KO Kaido permanently, yes, but he didnt that dosent mean his atack was swallow in any means of the word, and small scar? are you for real?

Look at the size of the thing, no matter how much coppium you are on, only a complete utter idiot would deny that Zoro atack by itself did way more damage than any single atack Luffy hit Kaido with. Zoro's Asura is undoubtly the highest AP atack in the raid soo far, yes, even if we take Kidd and Law's awakenings into the mix.

Doubt it. Both agreed to it. And then they also now have a bet to finish their fights.
yeah, well the fact that Sanji destroyed the germa 66 suit indicate to me that Sanji will face Queen without losing his mind (this fake drama is annoying).
Oda is just trowing fake drama as always. Nah Sanji will probably need to move and save the female crew member from the CP0.
You will see it again a fake shit thing to make people theorize and cringe fan art.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
yeah we see that twice it can't be a coincidence
For sure, i wasn't really into this emo stuff but now is 100% happening.

Maybe this is the best opportunity for him to unlock adv.CoO, he always fight angry and can't stay calm. Being emotionless will allow him to deal better with it.

And i wonder how Zoro will stop him :zorothink:

1. Kaido says they don't even have enough power to open nessed up scar tissue and call it Shallow and they made Kaido fall. So falling has noting to do with being Shallow or not

Zoro literally left a scar on him. He was huffing and shivering. Two totally different responses.

They don't need to scar him and i didn't say scarring is the only way to hurt him. I think Zoro dragon twister hurt him too. A scar is a deep wound so you just talking nonesense.

I never said Zoro was victories over Kaido. What are you even arguing?

Ofcourse Zoro was disappointed, he wants to take him out. Just like Luffy had to get powerups after powers to beat weaken Kaido.
Scarring isn't the metric for power in One Piece, none of Zoro's victories involved scarring his opponents.

Luffy isn't trying to scar Kaido, nor does he have a sword with which to do it.

Plenty of attacks that are far stronger than Zoro's attacks, including Kaido's raime hakke, haven't scarred people like Luffy and Oden despite it being "deep" enough to ensure a one shot victory, despite them not having Dragon scale durability.

Luffy's attacks now imbued with advanced CoC aren't scarring Kaido, despite having Yonko level potency, far beyond anything Zoro has shown.

Stop the cope and cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.