What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kid's attack affected BM so much that fodders thought she died, herself stating she never took that level of damage in decades, and had to sacrifice her lifespan to get stronger. Furthermore, Kid has conqueror haki that he can control unlike Zoro
Kidds attack wouldn't do shit to kaido who zoro has permanently scarred
We've seen why the ryou users on the roof weren't allowed to attack big mom up there
Because she'd get fucked up.

I am not sure about that.
Put a marco vs law - I dont see Law someone getting marco down his reg is extremly powerfull

marco vs kidd maybe kid could take him down but the magnetic power woudnt work with him

Law vs Katakuri would be an extreme fight both way and so is for Kid a guy that lost to a 3YC 1 month prior to fighting Yonko in Wano.

So yeah I agree with @Bogard that the gap between Yonko and 1YC isnt that big
people should stop using luffy getting one shoted like yc1 gets no diffed
big mom was postponing against marco
katakuri is law's worst nightmare
kidd's to
let s not talk about king marco beckman etc

Bogard

You can't win
Kidds attack wouldn't do shit to kaido who zoro has permanently scarred
We've seen why the ryou users on the roof weren't allowed to attack big mom up there
Because she'd get fucked up.
I think you're thinking this due to mistaking how Kid's awakening works. Kid's assign works by increasing lvl of iron within once body to ultimately turn the opponent's body into a magnet, so it alters your body from the inside. So in Kaido's case for example, his inside would turn into a magnet, which would then greatly amplify the crushing force of Kid's punk crash attack affecting Kaido both from the inside and outside. He was just holding back his ace when he was fighting on the roof

Kid's attack affected BM so much that fodders thought she died, herself stating she never took that level of damage in decades, and had to sacrifice her lifespan to get stronger. Furthermore, Kid has conqueror haki that he can control unlike Zoro
The fuck....where is said Zoro cant control it? And when is it said that Kidd has CoC let alone being able to controll it?

I called drake out as a Fraud, people crowned me
Called Marco out, they clowned me
Called Zoro out , people kept saying he was top tier or above kata coz or some headcanons.

3 of the most walked characters of Wano arc have been exposed hard as I said.

No Yonko can ever one-shot or low diff Katakuri , they need to even be lucky to land a hit.
Law and Kidd were never below Marco/King 2hen They came into onigashima. Kidd was superior to Marco even before the raid.

@Garps tekkai
At this point it seems like no one of the beast pirates get awakening, do you remember our old conversation?
Weird how we don´t get any awakenend zoan so far in this arc,when the thema of this arc is about beast pirates.
It's rather disappointing that three fodder Impel Down guards in the same arc were awakened Zoans and yet in an arc filled Zoans, not a single one is officially awakened.

that happen because there was a lot metal around, Kid is in big trouble if he had to fight let say where Ace fought Black Beard.
If there is no metal around Kid is very nerf. We havent see, great tactic in battle for kid, neither good hacky feat. So his fight relay a lot on the area where they are clashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.