What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can make his sword eat the Diamond Diamond fruit

He'd be too OP
His current fruit is even more op if he can awake it.
Imagine him doing a Madara move limbo:

He could basically attack from any side, if someone try to attack him, he can change with his other clone who don´t taking any damage, like limbo. That would be pretty op, insibile Shiryuus attacking from all sides and combo there sword slash...
:steef::steef:
Add now adv CoA and adv CoC and Shiryuu going to be a insane monster.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
His current fruit is even more op if he can awake it.
Imagine him doing a Madara move limbo:

He could basically attack from any side, if someone try to attack him, he can change with his other clone who don´t taking any damage, like limbo. That would be pretty op, insibile Shiryuus attacking from all sides and combo there sword slash...
:steef::steef:
Add now adv CoA and adv CoC and Shiryuu going to be a insane monster.
Invisibility is pretty meh once enemy focus enough on CoO usage. That why I think Shiryu deserves some better fruit.

So 2 guys with awakening are able to seriously damage a Yonko. That tell me that Admiral can easily take down a Yonko if they have god tier proficiency with DF.

Or Big Mom is just a disgrace as Kaido said.
So all guys that achieve awakening could potentially being very dangerous for a Yonko? Yonko are losing hype :kayneshrug:
We havent see good feat in term of hacky for Law/Kid. Yeah axe power due df power. But that it.

So all 1YC that achieve awakening could potentially take down a Yonko especially if the Yonko as to face 1YC at the same time.
Sound good for me.

A Shiriu that get eyes to Big Mom could for me take her down if he achieve awaken df + high hacky stats.

Bogard

You can't win
his feats even above kid
like that punk crash would no nothing to kaido
and we know kaido >>big mom durability
kidd very underwhelming
Kid's attack affected BM so much that fodders thought she died, herself stating she never took that level of damage in decades, and had to sacrifice her lifespan to get stronger. Furthermore, Kid has conqueror haki that he can control unlike Zoro

Kid's attack affected BM so much that fodders thought she died, herself stating she never took that level of damage in decades, and had to sacrifice her lifespan to get stronger. Furthermore, Kid has conqueror haki that he can control unlike Zoro
Basic coc is nothing tho so it doesnt matter
zoro s feats are just better
punk crash is ass
i would say law s kroom attack is better than that

They are stronger than 1st commander
I am not sure about that.
Put a marco vs law - I dont see Law someone getting marco down his reg is extremly powerfull

marco vs kidd maybe kid could take him down but the magnetic power woudnt work with him

Law vs Katakuri would be an extreme fight both way and so is for Kid a guy that lost to a 3YC 1 month prior to fighting Yonko in Wano.

So yeah I agree with @Bogard that the gap between Yonko and 1YC isnt that big

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
So 2 guys with awakening are able to seriously damage a Yonko. That tell me that Admiral can easily take down a Yonko if they have god tier proficiency with DF.

Or Big Mom is just a disgrace as Kaido said.
So all guys that achieve awakening could potentially being very dangerous for a Yonko? Yonko are losing hype :kayneshrug:
We havent see good feat in term of hacky for Law/Kid. Yeah axe power due df power. But that it.

So all 1YC that achieve awakening could potentially take down a Yonko especially if the Yonko as to face 1YC at the same time.
Sound good for me.

A Shiriu that get eyes to Big Mom could for me take her down if he achieve awaken df + high hacky stats.
Imagine Sakazuki's awakening with the most offensive DF in the series:shocking:
@Finalbeta i'm starting to think Oda won't give CoC for him, he would have the highest AP in the series:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.