What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes Oda should pay more attention to what he does because he has a bad habit of contradicting himself even for small things. Sanji saying "goodbye ladies bathhouses" then proceeding to use invisibility (if he did use it) in base is retarded. It happens too often and it leads people to make wrong conclusions because of a false premise that shouldn't be false to begin with.
well he probably didnt knew exo granted him stealth like other vinsmokes

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Anyone would shit their pants if they were going to war with Kaido. Sengoku was sweating bullets at a war with Whitebeard. WB didn't want to engage Kaido in war.

That's not how you scale people. No one wants to go war with Yonkos.
I wasn't scaling dofla in my original post though.

I was scaling how oda made law go from fighting dofla to damaging BM and no one can deny that this growth is insane. I wasn't downplaying dofla here but it's a still a huge leap for law.

Nah Oda is not consistent.
1 month ago Kid lost to a 3YC
Law was overpower by Godflamingo and EpicFujitora.

In 1 month timelapse the only improvment that we saw for Law was awakening (we know that he has no CoC) and we havent see good hacky feat for Law so far due to overused of axe df power.

For Kidd we know that he lost to Cracker (He had very good use of his df, + good stats in armament hacky he could bypass Luffy hacky an hacky that was enough for defeating Don Flamingo). That tell me that cracker would win vs Law too.

Now we having see any major fight for law,Kid (kid got betrayed by Apoo when Kaido felt from the sky so we can't count that as a fight)

That leave us directly to the rooftop fight, in which clearly Luffy&Zoro overshadow this 2.

1 chapter ago, we got this so call new PU for Law/Kid awaken use of the df, that sound was kind effective on Big Mom (we know Oda overhype statment in general so I take it for what it is)

Now we can clearly say that a guy like Katakuri that master awakening df + other form of hacky is definitely more lethal than Law&Kid that only recently used awaken df without any hacky feat.

To conclude yeah Kid and Law are at best 1YC commander.
It hasnt been one month since Dressrosa passed, what is this shit

Kidd didnt fight Cracker you dont know which SC he injured

Law and Kidd are WG captains that directly challenge the Yonkos and will change the future in 20 years relative to Toki's time that is what they have been given blessed portrayal by Oda, YC1s are beneath them

They have the power of destiny fate and portrayal according to narrative of story and that's >>>>>> any fan, you or me or anybody else, mental gymnastics being pulled in this thread

How do you know this ? Your claims are not factual so your whole point falls flat. Isn't it that Zoro was always stated to have a weird aura ?

Besides, if Enma had the power to alter it's wielder's Haki then maybe someone would've said something about it, whether it's Tenguyama or even Zoro.
The story literally tells us that ENMA is the SOURCE of the strange haki. No amount of mental gymnastics is going to change what was written.

Luffy will most likely show awakening at one point himself. Zoro also has the black blade plot
I think awakening next arc vs teach

Zoro might get nidai or a PU (black blade?) Vs king here

We got luffy jumping tiers in mere hours this arc :
Went from low diff to mid diff with newly adcoc skill then now looks like he Mastered it a bit. He's splitting the sky with Kaido.

Why people shock to see law and Kidd jump tiers too?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sometimes Oda should pay more attention to what he does because he has a bad habit of contradicting himself even for small things. Sanji saying "goodbye ladies bathhouses" then proceeding to use invisibility (if he did use it) in base is retarded. It happens too often and it leads people to make wrong conclusions because of a false premise that shouldn't be false to begin with.
Oda doesn't care. All Straw Hat members development went into bin post timeskip.

If I'm not mistaken at least 3/4 of the Straw Hats don't remember their purpose in the story and don't follow their dreams.

Only Zoro talks about WSS, Luffy about PK and its still questionable with how they pursing it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What the hell are you talking about? Kinemon did the same thing. Your logic makes 0 sense.

Damaging someone =/= Beating them 1 v. 1.
Never argued that law is beating BM

But we are talking about damaging yonkou here which in itself a big deal

Oh wait I forgot. You are the one who thinks dofla is above Yc1 so for you gap between dofla and Yonkou isn't much. Now it makes sense why you so salty when I pointed out the inconsistencies lmao

I think awakening next arc vs teach

Zoro might get nidai or a PU (black blade?) Vs king here

We got luffy jumping tiers in mere hours this arc :
Went from low diff to mid diff with newly adcoc skill then now looks like he Mastered it a bit. He's splitting the sky with Kaido.

Why people shock to see law and Kidd jump tiers too?
Kidd didnt jump tiers tho
Hes always been that lvl

Status
Not open for further replies.