What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way to actually have certainty in the YC1 debate is if Oda straight go out and says something like 'Beast Pirates and the BMP fought 10 years ago with these fighter having the victory over these ones but the whole fight ending in a stalemate'.
Otherwise it's just speculation.

Not at the same time

Also all of those 16 were Holdem level. Hyogoro performed the same feat this arc except at once
Never said it was at the same time. You have no proof that they were Holdem level. And Kizaru said Weevil’s strength is comparable to Whitebeard in his early days. There’s no reason to place Doflamingo above him.

King’s fight with Zoro barely started. Be patient.

Was Katakuri using CoC and awakening at the start of the fight?

You have no idea what King can or can’t do yet.
so nothing
Katakuri was using advanced haki at reveal.
Also used awakening but we didn't pay attention. When he saved gazette...when he put mochi into big Father Canons etc...

He's nothing like katakuri . I don't even need him to go all out

If you want me to believe is the weakest Yc1
Erase the hype and statements he got :
Bigger threat than BM at tea party and during wCI
No YC1 would ever be stated or shown a snigger threat than a Yonko! None !

Call me when Oda gives the weakest SCs/YCs/SNs/Warlords CoC + awakening/advanced haki if you want me to believe Katakuri is the weakest YC1

Fujitora while having support of Greenbull got bandaged up by Sabo and his crew of revs with each less than 500 mil bounty

Kidd and Law push BM a Yonko that hasnt been hurt in decades despite fighting Kaido, to use 1 year of her lifespan

Law and Kidd would wash this ragtag Rev crew on feats alone :kayneshrug:
Kidd and law would get incinerated By island wide Entei

Bringing in Queen into a convo about YC1. Nice copium lol.

Chinjao had CoC. Impel Down Jailors had Awakening. Boa sisters had Advanced Haki. That doesn't mean shit. On panel portrayal and feats do.

And Katakuri's own mother and captain believes it's beneath Marco's level to even lend a hand to the guy that beat Katakuri.

So sad, how Katakuri wankers have lost their way.
What even more sadder that katakuri can’t surpass his mom.
If I write the story, katakuri would be 3 time stronger than big mom based on real life logic but it oda way of writting.
For some reason, no one from big mom family want to surpass big mom strength.

You don't understand a thing.
YC bounties is irrelevant when comparing them from different crews. Oda himself said that.

BTW Marco is the first YC1 to lose (offscreen) so badly!
Ace the first YC to lose , lost to Teach!
Jozu the second YC to lose , lost to Kuzan
In truth, WBP commanders are the first YCs to lose!

But go on talk nonsense.

Do you know what's hype?
When you're called invincible, when you are undefeated for 48 years and have legendary record & status
When you are among the mightiest pirates due to fs
Freaking Ray hype Katakuri indirectly!
Jinbe, luffy and everyone else hypes him.
The only other underling to be given such hype is Oden!

Nobody is out there hyping Marco or King like this.
Imagine thinking katakuru would be background fighter in a war to fight fdders...that's Marco
Quitting vs calamities and now fighting fodders

You guys don't know crao
Your only arguments are bounties and "deaafted first" which is nonsense at first when actually WBP are the first to suffer Ls on screen or offscreen
when did Marco lose a 1v1 fight on panel before Katakuri? I hope you’re not talking about Kizaru and onigumo teaming up on him, that’s not a 1v1 fight

what do you mean nobody is hyping up Marco and king? Big mom hyped him up when she ran away from him and Marco hyped king up when he was daydreaming about king’s race in the middle of his fight

yes, Katakuri was hyped as invincible. And then he lot to wci Luffy. Not so invincible anymore is he. Rip that hype :(

Never said it was at the same time. You have no proof that they were Holdem level. And Kizaru said Weevil’s strength is comparable to Whitebeard in his early days. There’s no reason to place Doflamingo above him.
Are you saying that the Whitebeard Pirates had 60 Veteran level fighters?

You realise how absurd that is?

Th
so nothing
Katakuri was using advanced haki at reveal.
Also used awakening but we didn't pay attention. When he saved gazette...when he put mochi into big Father Canons etc...

He's nothing like katakuri . I don't even need him to go all out

If you want me to believe is the weakest Yc1
Erase the hype and statements he got :
Bigger threat than BM at tea party and during wCI
No YC1 would ever be stated or shown a snigger threat than a Yonko! None !

Call me when Oda gives the weakest SCs/YCs/SNs/Warlords CoC + awakening/advanced haki if you want me to believe Katakuri is the weakest YC1
That says how underwhelming Bigmeme is

BB has a Yonko crew just like all the others. It shouldn't matter at the end of the day. He still has to challenge BB 1 on 1. He's certainly proven that in this arc he is in a league of his own. BM had trouble with him and didn't dare fight him without her homies and he held off two of Kaido's best commanders on his own.
Nobody gets choked like fodder if you are stronger than than Cracker

Jinbei and luffy nerve got choked easily
Even fought BM with 3 homies not 1

I don't think katakuri is weakest YC1.

He made luffy his punching bag for hours. And, consistently using haki followed by awakening and throwing punches takes hell lot of stamina.

Ya his endurance isn't god tier or something but he makes up for that by having FS which gives him lethal advantage over his opponent.
Yes, a pre-adv CoA/CoO/CoC Luffy was his punching bag. Water under the bridge.

It
marco really wasn't a pseudo yonko

its just that even with whitebeard and ace dead, the whitebeard remnants(which Marco could have become the captain of), would have still been a major force to reckon with and probably stronger than any other new world pirate crew at the time, apart from the yonko and blackbeard obviously
It says more about how formidable WB remnants are

If they were on the same level, then Katakuri wouldn’t have a bounty that’s more closer to Jack’s bounty compared to the other YC1s. Also the marines made it clear that the Red Hair Pirates have better commanders than Kaido and Big Mom do.

So it should be something like Shiryu > Beckman > King > Marco > Katakuri.
We all know Bounty factors in more than just an individuals power. It's about threat level toward the WG. The more active they are the higher the bounty. Buggy of all people has a bounty way beyond where his strength level is. Then we have Chopper who isn't exactly weak and yet he is relatively low. It's how the WG views an individual. It has nothing to do with power.

Point is that BM and Kaido have been at each others throat for years. We know from their brief exchange that they are relatively around the same level. So their crews would have to balance each other out for them to be in a stalemate for that many years.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco was so fucked up after fighting King 1v1 for an hour or so that he literally was daydreaming about Whitebeard and had to be saved from fodders and bridal carried by Izo.

And King legit took zero major damage from that engagement.

Marco was nerfed, exhausted and that excuses him losing that badly. Doesn't excuse how clean King was after that fight.

Are you saying that the Whitebeard Pirates had 60 Veteran level fighters?

You realise how absurd that is?
where are you getting 60 from? There’s no reason to think the captains allied to Whitebeard are Holdem’s strength while the captains under Kaido’s wing were able to become part of the flying six

again, what reason do you have to think those NW captains are on holdem’s level?

Status
Not open for further replies.