What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
--Yonko fighting yonko does means for most part they themselves are fighting or at the very least commanders are ; who will lead the fodders for example?

--Plus we know kaido was going out on expeditions and challenged the yonkos a bunch of times said in his intro
We know Kaido and Shanks fought according to the manga and the databook. However Big Mom herself has said she hasn't seen Kaido in decades.

So there's no evidence that Katakuri has fought with other YC1s.

Yeah and Katakuri honed his CoO that he can actually use future sight and earned battle experience sitting on his mother’s basement eating donuts. Yonko Commanders wouldn’t be so strong if they didnt’t acquire any battle experience

at least have common sense retard:suresure:
When did I say Katakuri was fighting no one? I specifically said "Do you have evidence that Katakuri was specifically fighting other YC1s? "

It's literally in the post you just replied to.

We know Kaido and Shanks fought according to the manga and the databook. However Big Mom herself has said she hasn't seen Kaido in decades.

So there's no evidence that Katakuri has fought with other YC1s.

More evidence because there is need for kata in absense of BM imo ; I find it hard to believe he never ever fought any commanders

More evidence because there is need for kata in absense of BM imo ; I find it hard to believe he never ever fought any commanders
We don't know who Katakuri has fought, that's my point. The original person was claiming Katakuri fought Beckman, King, and Marco when there is zero evidence that happened.

The point is, we have no idea who Katakuri has fought, there isn't enough info in the manga. So someone claiming Katakuri fought other YC1s like it's a fact is just saying headcanon.

Only info we have is that Kaido and King went to Shanks and Kaido likes to challenge other Yonko alone. We also know Big Mom and Kaido haven't seen each other in decades.

Anything else is headcanon

Yes.
Super Paper Mario - Dimentio:

Now the Chaos Heart is mine! I will use it to destroy all worlds... and create perfect new ones! So, shall we get started? Now I have all I need... to become the king of all worlds!

Plus, the worlds are all universes.
Oh yeah I play this game before. I never buy Paper Mario supposed muli verse feat but not going argue for it.
‘Funny thing, bowser fans say super paper Mario is worst bowser portray compare to other games. If you compare to big mom and kadio to Super Paper Mario Bowser portray. This Bowser is better portray than both of them.

When did I say Katakuri was fighting no one? I specifically said "Do you have evidence that Katakuri was specifically fighting other YC1s? "

It's literally in the post you just replied to.
well you lierally said that Katakuri only sat on his ass and eat donuts Lmao

If you have enough common sense it wouldn’t be so hard to believe YC have clashed before
Post automatically merged:

Big mom and kaido literally say to each other
How many DECADES has it been
Do you know what the word decades means window licker
and?
Are they the only Yonkos in the story?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

If you have enough common sense it wouldn’t be so hard to believe YC have clashed before
Post automatically merged:

and?
Are they the only Yonkos in the story?
Shanks has only been one for 6 years
And we know whitebeard never fought kaido
So where are all these yonko fights for the past 20 years ???

Oh yeah I play this game before. I never buy Paper Mario supposed muli verse feat but not going argue for it.
‘Funny thing, bowser fans say super paper Mario is worst bowser portray compare to other games. If you compare to big mom and kadio to Super Paper Mario Bowser portray. This Bowser is better portray than both of them.
The thing is, I never played Super Paper Mario. I randomly stumbled upon its feats and I was very baffled. Never expected to see such feats from a Mario game lol.

He does sit on his ass and eat donuts, he literally has a scheduled donut break. But I'm sure Katakuri defends the islands from attacks from enemy pirates on a rgular basis just like Cracker and Snack do.

The question that I've asked you like 5 different times now is do you have evidence that Katakuri has fought another YC1?

I'm sure King was fighting with YC when he bravely came with his captain to go confront the Red hair Pirates. Marco and Perospero seem to have some history together as well. Haven't seen any evidence of Katakuri fighting other YC1s though, but if I missed something in the manga/databook indicating it, you're more than welcome to point it out.

I mean, it's your side who's making that claim right? Then support your claim. Why is that so hard? "Enough common sense" is not a rebuttal. Show a manga panel implying Katakuri was fighting other YC1s or shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.