What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I say Katakuri was fighting no one? I specifically said "Do you have evidence that Katakuri was specifically fighting other YC1s? "

It's literally in the post you just replied to.
Marco was busy stalemating Perospero in the past before he could even get through to Kat :suresure:

Sounds like Peros told his little brother to go play with Vista while he handles Marco himself. No wonder Peros thought he was more worthy of being the next captain of the Big Mom Pirates instead of his little brother.
Peros rated himself on seniority so your logic already fails :milaugh:

Peros wanting to kill marco many times in the past imply WB and BM pirates have been fighting over the years. Kat could have easily fought Marco during those times so stop this nonsense

Peros rated himself on seniority so your logic already fails :milaugh:

Peros wanting to kill marco many times in the past imply WB and BM pirates have been fighting over the years. Kat could have easily fought Marco during those times so stop this nonsense
Sounds like headcanon. When you got evidence indicating Marco ever fought Katakuri, then let me know. Don’t try to pass off Peros rivalry with Marco onto Katakuri. You have no idea who Katakuri fought when the Big Mom and Whitebeard Pirates clashed.

There is no evidence in the manga or in any databook that Katakuri has clashed with any YC1. Nothing whatsoever.

Sounds like headcanon. When you got evidence indicating Marco ever fought Katakuri, then let me know. Don’t try to pass off Peros rivalry with Marco onto Katakuri. You have no idea who Katakuri fought when the Big Mom and Whitebeard Pirates clashed.

There is no evidence in the manga or in any databook that Katakuri has clashed with any YC1. Nothing whatsoever.
Youre right Marco probably had to get through Peros first before he could fight Katakuri and hone his CoO, thats the sort or portrayal Marco got against his rival pirates:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.