What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how everyone was downplaying Kid's awakening hard last chapter, but in 1031, big mom looks way more messed up than in 1030, meaning Kid's awakening likely did as much if not more damage than Law's.

But people are still going to underestimate it because "he's just throwing metal". Smh, Kid's awakening> dressrosa Luffy KKG
Internal damage causes continual internal bleeding. Big Mom kept bleeding when she was under all that rubble. Big Mom acknowledged LAw and Kid both damaged her in ways that hasn't been done in years, so it's clear Kid did no more damage than Law. And Kid's magnetism doesn't last, it wore off.

The thing is, I never played Super Paper Mario. I randomly stumbled upon its feats and I was very baffled. Never expected to see such feats from a Mario game lol.
Super paper Mario is okay game to me, I like it because of gameplay.
Then unless you have wii software or virtual console, then you can play super paper Mario.
I don’t know how dolphins emulatiion supposed to work. I used on my android phone. It seem worky to me when try to play gamecube game or wii game.
Tried play to legend of Spyro GameCube game dolplin emulation , then somehow the game crashed and lost save files.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
We all know Bounty factors in more than just an individuals power. It's about threat level toward the WG. The more active they are the higher the bounty. Buggy of all people has a bounty way beyond where his strength level is. Then we have Chopper who isn't exactly weak and yet he is relatively low. It's how the WG views an individual. It has nothing to do with power.

Point is that BM and Kaido have been at each others throat for years. We know from their brief exchange that they are relatively around the same level. So their crews would have to balance each other out for them to be in a stalemate for that many years.
Would you rather place Kaido or Big Mom on top if you had to bet? Or equal footed?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
But filthy Mongolian Ndule whore. Everything was wrong about katakuri he was never the invincible warrior he said he was, He said that to protect his family :suresure:

Imagine proclaiming yourself a fan of the character and saying so much shit about your favorite character :josad:
Lol what did I just read. Poor Noodles.

If anything his Perospero wank is even more legendary than critical's for VerGod.

If you think Kat is defeating Queen let alone King & Marco after this fight report, you definitely need help.
This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever come across. Do you know what the Gomu Gomu no Mi does? It gives him near immunity to punches.

There is no one that has ever in One Piece KOed Luffy with a basic punch. This is why Katakuri wanted to use Mogura Drill.

Pretimeskip Luffy was casually brushing off Zooan Sengoku's punch

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
sounds like you aren’t reading the conversation. It’s the guy I was replying to that was saying that katakuri’s CoC/awakening/future sight is the be all end all reason that he’s superior and I was pointing out categories that king is superior in

Atleast try to read and know what you’re talking about before replying

and what does virtually everything says Katakuri is the strongest. Elaborate

and what do you mean zoro has very little chance landing the attack on Katakuri? Zoro is stronger than Katakuri
He's saying Zoro can tag top tiers, but will struggle to even land a hit on Katakuri, someone who got frustrated at an exhuasted base- Luffy levels of speed.

:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.