What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A teenage Marco fought the Roger Pirates for 3 days. Ace could fight for 5 days against Jinbe. Marco can ofcourse do that if not plot restricted.

Jack was able to fight his equals in the Dukes for 5 days straight. King and Queen can obviously do more if they are not plot restricted.

This is a very weak argument about endurance.
I did somehow forget about the WB Vs. Roger fight; it would seem Marco currently holds the best stamina feat for the YC1.

Sounds like headcanon to me. Marco needs to first prove that he can bravely take Peros’ Candy arrow and survive it without sweating himself before he can take on the strongest commander in BMP. :milaugh:
Marco defeated Prom and Zeus and had Big Mom running away. Marco also sent down the Queen Mama Chanter that was filled with powerful Big Mom pirates.

Meanwhile Katakuri's greatest accomplishment is defeating Ichiji.

Hopefully the fight with Big meme ends soon since it’s boring af
And I’m not really a fan of the team up between Law and kid since it means that they will share the credit while it’s Law who’s always doing most of the Job and protecting everyone’s ass time after time, and kid there just mostly posing trash talking with his lame ass powers even on the rooftop fight

Anyway Law winning against a Yonko is still a huge feat

Also Sanji’s eyebrows flipping thing got me on my toes :usoprice::crazwhat:
it’s somehow felt odd because for some reason it didn’t feel like Oda would go such route with Sanji

Sanji’s story is getting deeper and deeper each passing chapter, :hope:
Can’t wait to see where will this lead to

Don’t know what I’ll do when we see evil Sanji, Is it going to be like Kaneki from TG?
Post automatically merged:

Just love the fact that Oda kept the glasses within Marco’s design
He looks really good with it

Marco defeated Prom and Zeus and had Big Mom running away. Marco also sent down the Queen Mama Chanter that was filled with powerful Big Mom pirates.

Meanwhile Katakuri's greatest accomplishment is defeating Ichiji.
Marco only beat Prom due to elemental advantage ooh such an accomplishment. Marco never beat Zeus Zeus was cut up by Brook beforehand

Marco was getting in BM’s way towards Kaido’s location and was sweating bullets against Peros candy arrow :milaugh: Marco’s job was to CHASE after BM and he didnt even do that :milaugh:

Its funny how fans lie about BM “running away” when BM never wanted to fight Marco in the first place, Marco was involved with Peros and it was Peros’ job to clean up his squabbles

And who has Marco exactly ever defeated 1v1? :milaugh: Going by this dumb ship logic Luffy lost to a waterfall :whitepress:

I did somehow forget about the WB Vs. Roger fight; it would seem Marco currently holds the best stamina feat for the YC1.
Marco has the best feats among the YC1:
*Clashed with Kizaru!
*Stalled Akainu!
*Fought Black Beard and survived!
*Knocked BM's ship off the waterfall!
*Fought Linlin and Perospero at the same time!
*Fough Queen and King at the same time!
Now Oda needs to give him a decent 1v1.

These people trying equate Katakuri to Marco/King are simply delusional. Or just straight up disingenuous liars. It's like equating Pica to Trebol/Diamante. We know the right hands differ a lot, Roger = Whitebeard, but Rayleigh >>> Marco. Marco has shown 0 CoC, 0 awakening. And King so far either. Even if he displays something, it'll be 1 of them max.

Katakuri was a plot tool for Luffy to reach "5th Emperor" status. His hype/focus was beyond of that a regular Yonko subordinate. Ignoring that is simple wank.

These people trying equate Katakuri to Marco/King are simply delusional. Or just straight up disingenuous liars. It's like equating Pica to Trebol/Diamante. We know the right hands differ a lot, Roger = Whitebeard, but Rayleigh >>> Marco. Marco has shown 0 CoC, 0 awakening. And King so far either. Even if he displays something, it'll be 1 of them max.

Katakuri was a plot tool for Luffy to reach "5th Emperor" status. His hype/focus was beyond of that a regular Yonko subordinate. Ignoring that is simple wank.
King has the same biker aesthetic as Katakuri and is also insecure about his face. I really doubt Oda doesn't group YC1s in his mind

King has the same biker aesthetic as Katakuri and is also insecure about his face. I really doubt Oda doesn't group YC1s in his mind
Who gives a shit about the aesthetic? I've long told people Katakuri ~ Joker. Two awakened CoC users that got taken out the arc before. Oda did the same shit with Vergo in Punk/Hazard. Take out the strongest associate the arc before.

Kaido - Big Mom

Joker - Katakuri

King - Smoothie

Cracker - Queen

Pero - Jack

Pero/Jack was pretty much shown. Joker/Katakuri were both awakened CoC users, taken out the arc before.

Smoothie at the end of this arc will play King's role, after Big Mom's defeat.

Who gives a shit about the aesthetic? I've long told people Katakuri ~ Joker. Two awakened CoC users that got taken out the arc before. Oda did the same shit with Vergo in Punk/Hazard. Take out the strongest associate the arc before.

Kaido - Big Mom

Joker - Katakuri

King - Smoothie

Cracker - Queen

Pero - Jack

Pero/Jack was pretty much shown. Joker/Katakuri were both awakened CoC users, taken out the arc before.

So what is your interpretation of the spread Oda drew this week?

Kaido - Big Mom

Joker - Katakuri

King - Smoothie

Cracker - Queen

Pero - Jack

Jack fought 200 sulong minks where as peros was going to get defeated by sulong carrot and wanda :kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.