What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Are we just gonna ignore how Luffy wasn't even allowed to lose the battle despite looking like absolute shit at the end of the fight? I'm not sure whether Kata beats Marco or King but he definitely beats Queen.
Not my fault glass jaw couldn't put Luffy down. He gets wrecked by Queen.

Youre right Marco probably had to get through Peros first before he could fight Katakuri and hone his CoO, thats the sort or portrayal Marco got against his rival pirates:milaugh:
Marco is stronger than Katakuri. If they fought, nobody in Katakuri’s family would consider Katakuri to be invincible because Katakuri would have lost. I know you want to picture glorious Katakuri fighting people like King, Beckman, and Marco but you need to start small. First we need Katakuri to be able to defeat WCI Luffy and then we will work our way up to more powerful opponents. Got to learn how to crawl before you learn how to walk.

Marco is stronger than Katakuri. If they fought, nobody in Katakuri’s family would consider Katakuri to be invincible because Katakuri would have lost. I know you want to picture glorious Katakuri defeating people like King, Beckman, and Marco but you need to start small. First we need Katakuri to be able to defeat WCI Luffy and then we will work our way up to more powerful opponents. Got to learn how to crawl before you learn how to walk.
Sounds like headcanon to me. Marco needs to first prove that he can bravely take Peros’ Candy arrow and survive it without sweating himself before he can take on the strongest commander in BMP. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.