Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Kumadori? He doesnt look like that. I guess he got a Haircut after his loss. :moonwalk:
I’m not talking about the guy next to Rob Lucci

Actually, I noticed that there are 3 Tall guys in CP0 (post timeskip excluding mother caramel story) with all 3 using different mask

I’m talking about this guy

This guy hair looks like a wig anyway… his body and height looks good to be komadori

Also his staff weapon looks a bit similar

This can actually be him

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why is Sanji's durability higher than Law's?
Why is King's beak stronger than Kaido's AdCOC TB because Law took it?
Now think again.
Because it is common sense which is also backed up by manga facts, it is not debateable.
Because it KOed someone more durable than the guy that TB failed to KO.
I am still waiting for you to disprove it.

Sanji already used Soru to kick Oven and sabe Lola then come back to where he was without being noticed

But now it seems he used great speed and invisibility, curiously Niji did something pretty similar, but thats kinda odd cuz Sanji's special ability should be invisibility.

I guess he can turn invisible while speed blitzing someone because of the Exoskeleton, and it's safe to assume that Sanji can reach even greater speeds now due to the physical strength boost, which is crazy as hell

Because it is common sense which is also backed up by manga facts, it is not debateable.
Because it KOed someone more durable than the guy that TB failed to KO.
I am still waiting for you to disprove it.
Manga facts? Hahahaha, you have nothing.
Baseless. Is Sanji more durable than Zoro?

I’m not talking about the guy next to Rob Lucci

Actually, I noticed that there are 3 Tall guys in CP0 (post timeskip excluding mother caramel story) with all 3 using different mask

I’m talking about this guy

This guy hair looks like a wig anyway… his body and height looks good to be komadori

Also his staff weapon looks a bit similar

This can actually be him
I think its possible but Oda will probably show New guys among CP 0.

We have 4 unnamed members and a possible 1 more member. I dont think Oda will add more CP 9 to CP 0.

Maybe Robin's brother Jabra will be CP 0 and thats it.
Robin meeting with his brother. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.