Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another pattern as well imo. Benn, King and Katakuri are the RHMs of the current 4B+ Yonko. Marco and Rayleigh are retired, Blackbeard will be stronger than the emperors soon but not yet, Sabo is a revolutionary, Killer and Bepo are upcomers.

So if you just focus on the part with Benn, King and Katakuri - you see that Benn is angled to the right, King stares straight down and Katakuri is angled to the left.

And in the middle of the trio? Zoro - the RHM of the guy who is aiming to surpass all three of the 4B+ Yonkos by the end of this arc.

Benn > King > Katakuri :jordanmf:
Lol ok.

Btw I know you are bias, the good news is I'm not bias like some other certain users or else there would be a back and forth argument on who is stronger between King and Katakuri lol.

Sanji your loyalty know no bounds like you simp shticks.. be the monster the King wants you to be.. FLATTEN QUEEN ALREADY

:finally:

Drake Vs Apoo interaction was neat and I'm amused that it wasn't clichéd where Drake just accepts his offer.. the fact that he realizes how Luffy helped him says alot about his character

Kid vs Law was just soo good man... law's desired and kid's way of emphatically saying its finally time to go All out was pretty fascinating and hype

Sanji vs Queen, the development was awfully superb sanji putting things into perspective in accordance to his captain's desires, a cold warriors that won't hold back if ordered or someone who falters with his conscience and morality and he's willing to end this fight without his past being involved that great.

and yea it seems like this HM was just one kick... and it wasn't intensified like i thought it was.

btw burning "whit hot"... new DJ incoming?

The Cp0 make their move and they're getting hyped already.. but who's gonna end it?
Looking forward this new Sanjino's feats buddy. Would love to see what happens now.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
If he could just turn it off he wouldnt be asking zoro to kill him
That's true but that ain't the point of this convo.
Sanji basically said he could easily defeat Queen then went ahead and destroyed his powered suit that could have boosted his abilities even further. Again, how is that not a nerf???

The End of Sanji vs Zoro lol

aweakend Sanji asks from nerfed Zoro to Kill him if he went All out lmao

unlike the sanjitards, Sanji know how zoro leagues above from sanji that asking from Post drug Zoro to Kill the bitch with duable pain

pathetic horeshit Chapter
zoro carried chapter btw
"i have look something else to forward"
ZKK incoming at Max speed

Post automatically merged:

Boss second phase unlocked

She reminds me of Hades from Hercules

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
White flames Sanji

:crazwhat:

Final form Sanji will use Blue Flames

to match the All Blue :crazwhat:
Sanjino the guy who will burn Akainu. :crazwhat:
Prove it or stfu lol.
Sure sure.
Boi, do I love when you back yourself into a corner. :suresure:
Doffy chops Law's arm effortlessly, King fails to scratch Sanji while wanting to split him in half.
Did you really think that a non-physical hax fighter was more durable than physical fighter who has put on a durability suit? :kobeha:
Glad that you know that Law isnt Zoro. Now, back to Zoro casually stopping something more powerful than CoC Bagua. :crazwhat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol ok.

Btw I know you are bias, the good news is I'm not bias like some other certain users or else there would be a back and forth argument on who is stronger between King and Katakuri lol.
Ngl I have some bias for King since I like him but when it comes to scaling, I do think there is a solid case for King (& Marco) beating Katakuri and I've made arguments all over the Battledome for that.

Fwiw I've been arguing for King even before the Zoro matchup. Don't really think the cover spread is anything to go off since all the patterns are out of place. If anything this cover spread just proved those who thought "Marco, King ~ Smoothie" and that Katakuri parallels Yamato wrong lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.