Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boi, do I love when you back yourself into a corner.
Doffy chops Law's arm effortlessly, King fails to scratch Sanji while wanting to split him in half.
Did you really think that a non-physical hax fighter was more durable than physical fighter who has put on a durability suit?
Glad that you know that Law isnt Zoro. Now, back to Zoro casually stopping something more powerful than CoC Bagua.
I refuse to believe you ain't a stupid troll.
Oh, now King's beak couldn't scratch Sanji? How comes it's evident that King's beak is stronger than Kaido's AdCOC TB since Law took this attack? Go ahead, provide the evidence.
Yes, since you are comparing apples with oranges... Stop smoking please.
Neither is Sanji Law, yet you use him to come to the conclusion that King's beak is stronger than Kaido's AdCOC, it's nothing but stupid shit.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Captured by Hody
knocked out by Kaido and told to go down from the roof
stay mad
When you write stuff like that, it shows the world that you are butthurt. Wasnt it your thing keeping a poker face? :crazwhat:

I refuse to believe you ain't a stupid troll.
Oh, now King's beak couldn't scratch Sanji? How comes it's evident that King's beak is stronger than Kaido's AdCOC TB since Law took this attack? Go ahead, provide the evidence.
Yes, since you are comparing apples with oranges... Stop smoking please.
Neither is Sanji Law, yet you use him to come to the conclusion that King's beak is stronger than Kaido's AdCOC, it's nothing but stupid shit.
Refuse to believe it all you want, facts dont change.
advCoC TB from Kaido failed to KO Law who is less durable than RS Sanji who was KOed by King's beak.
Nothing you can do will change that.
And Zoro just shrugged that off while taking a call. :crazwhat:

Kaku one shots Jabra with one Tempest Kick

Don't bring me that doriki shit, it only measures PHYSICAL STRENGTH, this is even worse portrayal for Jabra since he is a brawler

Even so, Databook Yellow (released right after Enies Lobby) states Luffy and Zoro are on par despite fighting opponents with a 1800 doriki difference.

:cheers:
Bullshit headcanon is too funny, to argue that the metric Oda created to rank the Cp9 numerically was less than 1% apart between Kaku and Jabra but somehow you want to claim a giant gap. Sanji found Jabra less difficult than Zoro found Kaku btw.

:ihaha:, yeah in your lala land, read the context of how all that happen then we will agree :suresure:.
Clown of course someone that cant breath underwater will lose after a while if not inside a special buble (still hody got one shot and revive by plot armor :suresure:) Same with Kaido, Hakkay was the reason not Kaido clown:milaugh: 2 Yonkos and not 1. Stay mad clow
captains vs captains, subordinates vs subordinates
why are you so mad? do you just ignore the manga? just look at the match ups in Onigashima. even if Zoro clashes with one of the captains early in the arc, he gets tossed aside to fight a subordinate
I thought you'd learn after 1031 chapters, that's assuming you actually read all of them

captains vs captains, subordinates vs subordinates
why are you so mad? do you just ignore the manga? just look at the match ups in Onigashima. even if Zoro clashes with one of the captains early in the arc, he gets tossed aside to fight a subordinate
I thought you'd learn after 1031 chapters, that's assuming you actually read all of them
:kayneshrug:, let keep track to the so call 1045 epic chapter :suresure:

Refuse to believe it all you want, facts dont change.
advCoC TB from Kaido failed to KO Law who is less durable than RS Sanji who was KOed by King's beak.
Nothing you can do will change that.
And Zoro just shrugged that off while taking a call.
Again, you have no facts until you provide it.
It simply proves that Law's endurance >>> Sanji's. Law took a few powerful attacks from two Yonko this arc and can still fight. Big Mom acknowledged him as a powerful individual too.
Keep talking stupid shit since you basically have nothing. Burden of proof and so on.
Yeah, Zoro's durability and power >>> Sanji, nothing new. King's beak > Kaido's ACOC TB is utter nonsense.

Kaku one shots Jabra with one Tempest Kick

Don't bring me that doriki shit, it only measures PHYSICAL STRENGTH, this is even worse portrayal for Jabra since he is a brawler

Even so, Databook Yellow (released right after Enies Lobby) states Luffy and Zoro are on par despite fighting opponents with a 1800 doriki difference.

:cheers:
The point you're making about Jabra is dumb, Jabra himself said that the dororiki doesn't determine who is stronger between him and Kaku, since Jabra has a devil fruit more powerful than Kaku's and a way better durability

LOL, if we follow your logic then Jabra is stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.