Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Theory:

Snack was never "YC4" level. He's no different from the other Ministers who aren't the "7 Monsters." In fact, he could be below Amande. So why was he promoted to Sweet General? The answer lies within Apoo.

The world thinks Apoo is very strong. After all, he's one of the worst generations. But, he's EXTREMELY weak. He's the WEAKEST one of the bunch. The OP world doesn't know this, and if they knew, we'd be hearing "1vs1, always bet on the other guy." His bounty would be LOWER than Higuma's. He'd be told "I bet Captain Morgan could capture your ass!" by Admirals. Big Mom wouldn't bother with sending a Sweet General: she'd think Dragree would get the job done, and she's probably right. (His only fan in the fandom is @Albino 👑 !)

We know Apoo invaded Big Mom's territory, but what YOU don't know is she never had the chance to send a Sweet General. Snack was there to stop him, and he no diffed his ass. Not knowing he's an even bigger joke than Bobbin, she was impressed. So he got promoted as a Sweet General.
Post automatically merged:

Some people will bring up that Kizaru bit, but Kizaru was off-guard: he's distracted by ANYTHING. Even Apoo's terrible music. Even Captain Morgan slashed Garp when his guard was down.

Last edited:
Theory:

Snack was never "YC4" level. He's no different from the other Ministers who aren't the "7 Monsters." In fact, he could be below Amande. So why was he promoted to Sweet General? The answer lies within Apoo.

The world thinks Apoo is very strong. After all, he's one of the worst generations. But, he's EXTREMELY weak. He's the WEAKEST one of the bunch. The OP world doesn't know this, and if they knew, we'd be hearing "1vs1, always bet on the other guy." His bounty would be LOWER than Higuma's. He'd be told "I bet Captain Morgan could capture your ass!" by Admirals. Big Mom wouldn't bother with sending a Sweet General: she'd think Dragree would get the job done, and she's probably right. (His only fan in the fandom is @Albino 👑 !)

We know Apoo invaded Big Mom's territory, but what YOU don't know is she never had the chance to send a Sweet General. Snack was there to stop him, and he no diffed his ass. Not knowing he's an even bigger joke than Bobbin, she was impressed. So he got promoted as a Sweet General.

Some people will bring up that Kizaru bit, but Kizaru was off-guard: he's distracted by ANYTHING. Even Apoo's terrible music. Even Captain Morgan slashed Garp when his guard was down.
Nah Apoo ain't that weak I don't see Snack weaker than someone like Amande

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I went to sleep and in the morning it's already gone. What happened in the latter pages? I guess Andrewww comes and wrecking havoc?
It got really off topic. Hilariously off topic, so Norika closed it. Should've been done way, way earlier, but I was having fun and originally going to wait until the thread died a little so people wouldn't be too upset. It's in Udon now.

I

Inspector_Mu

DISCLAIMER @LANJI CUCKSMOKE is not a perv. This meme is picking fun at a past prank Albino played on Lanji using a gender swapping app. Lanji is a cool guy.

Just when all hope seemed lost that Thirsty Gen would never be free from the tyranny of @LANJI CUCKSMOKE , a hero arises to save us all... @Albino 👑

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @HA001 @Awakening_coming @stormylife @Other Thirsty Gen members lmfao

Lol you did him dirty
I still remember when he was even questioning some users real gender lol

:endthis::milaugh:
@Sentinel My dude, consider this an apology for taking things farther than necessary today. A bit of self-aware humor, and an ode from one Katakuri fan to another lol.

your venom doesnt have any effect on me topi. as i stated at discord . you would have no clue about eachother's existence . i like both of you tho.
:tchpepe:
:giogio:

Point is Snack isn't those "7 Monster" Ministers. He's about as strong the ordinary ones like Montd'Or and Opera. And Apoo is weaker than even BoS Coby.
:lusalty: How is snack below ministers that arent SCs

Last edited by a moderator: