Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like how Luffy has "dirt" on his face here?
Just like how Marco has "dirt" on his face here?
Just like how Oden has "dirt" on his face here?

Cope LMFAO
:saden:

Seriously? You just saw the panel and you went on to compare it to oden and Luffy who were clearly bleeding and were more damaged than sanji, while sanji looked clean in the next chapters

Didn't know someone who could lower their eyesight at will lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
and @ConquistadoR it can't be design choice we know oda keeps certain things realistic and dinosaur designs have been consistent and realistic throughout.. King shouldn't be an exception
Stopped reading after this.

@Sentinel how can someone go to this lengths after seeing a Triceratops fly like an Helicopter and a Brachiosaurus eject like a snake is beyond me.

@BleakAsh the answer is really simple. Whatever happens to his Zoan will affect his real body.

- King has bleed through his mask before when attacked by Marco.
- Didn't do it after Sanji "BeNt HiS bEaK".

King is gonna be unmasked soon and we'll see then if his nose is disfigured or not lmfao

My points exactly the opposite of your assumption, Oda does the same

He won't give us Zoro beating Sanji or Sanji beating Zoro, he will either don't make them fight or nerf Zoro/Sanji to the point they can't even fight anymore, so there will be no fight.

Zoro and Sanji will beat their opponents looking like a mid diff, it will feel like "wow they still have much more power to show", similar to how Zoro and Sanji beat Kaku and Jabra after powering up

Oda is doing that because he knows how these fandom works. He was the one who created Zoro and Sanji's rivalry friendship to begin with. Making Zoro beat Sanji or Sanji beat Zoro in a fair 1vs1, or even making them look equal in the fight isn't something Oda is willing to do. He won't settle down anything but create even more debate
Zoro already swift diff Lanji several times in this franchise, pay more attention.:denzimote:

Luffy and Law tag team: Check

Kidd and Law tag team: Check

Luffy and Kidd tag team: Loading.......

I said it from the beginning and I’m gonna keep saying it. Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido and Big Mom final 2 v 2 battle :kata:
@Pantheos @rerere @Lukegranders
Lol why is it so hard for some Kid fans to accept that Law will also be responsible for defeating Big Mom, Kid fans are ignoring Law's dialogue in this chapter about wanting take down Big Mom.

Both Kid and Law together will defeat Big Mom but Kid himself will probably be the one to give Big Mom the finishing defeat.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You didn't.
Law demonstrated far better feats than Sanji in this particular stat, endurance, get that through your head already.
Katakuri's no named attack KOed Ichiji, does it mean Katakuri's no named attack >>> Kaido's AdCOC TB since it couldn't ko Law?
Suuure. I'm crying about Zoro's feat, that's why I said it was a very impressive feat...
Law's got his arm chopped off by a weaker character than King who couldn't cut through Sanji's RS.
If you are even doubting Sanji being more durable than Law, you shouldnt bother replying to me.
King's diving beak missile is impressive and Zoro just negged it.
The reason why you are crying is because it could mean that Zoro could do similar to Kaido's aCoC TB as well. :goyea:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The entire "Sanji bented King's beak" argument is flawed af. If Sanji has enough power in his grip strength to deform King's beak, he'd also have break freed from said attack - which was not the case.
And even in that case, either both the upper beak and the lower beak should bend downwards or upwards.

But somehow just one beak would bend and King wouldn't utter a single word about it till now.

It hurts that Sanji is mid tier again,But whatever nice characterisation for him,He might not be as cool and as Strong as Stealth Black But it’s that beautiful moment what makes Sanji human.
RIP the Raid Suit,It was good while it lasted Doesnt matter if it’s gone at the price of making Sanji mid.

What’s done is done
Post automatically merged:

Literally me right now

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It hurts that Sanji is mid tier again,But whatever nice characterisation for him,He might not be as cool and as Strong as Stealth Black But it’s that beautiful moment what makes Sanji human.
RIP the Raid Suit,It was good while it lasted Doesnt matter if it’s gone at the price of making Sanji mid.

What’s done is done
Post automatically merged:

Literally me right now
Sanji has invis without it he doesnt need that garbage

The entire "Sanji bented King's beak" argument is flawed af. If Sanji has enough power in his grip strength to deform King's beak, he'd also have break freed from said attack - which was not the case.
The "bent beak" meme or "theory" is not about Sanji bending it with his hands wtf.
Is King bending his beak by not being able to pierce Sanji. Like if you try to break a steel door with a punch, your wrist will break.

Why the fuck are these Zoro fanboys so toxic? The forum would be a much better place without them around. All they do in EVERY post is wank Zoro while shitting on other characters. It is like their brain is unable to process anything other than zoro zoro zoro zoro and trashing on everything else while reading one of the best current shounen manga.

Grow the fuck up kids.

Because Sanji is a chad who doesn't need to fight using hands much less swords unlike Zoro who needs THREE of them to even be worth a damn.
Swift diff

Sanji is high tier lol, wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.